Chapter Twelve

"Ken chin"

"M-mikey" he muttered

"Ken-chin"

Draken walk closer to mikey, Mikey didn't hesitate to aim the gun on Draken's head. Draken didn't dare to moved , his adams apple moves. Chifuyu and Mitsuya was about to shout to stop Mikey when Mikey pulled the trigger between there feet.

"Don't move or else I will shoot your head."  He aim the gun again on Draken's head and ask

"Why are you here, Ken-chin?"  He said with furious eye.

He turn around to make eye contact with Chifuyu but Chifuyu just shook his head

He sighed and said "Why I can't be here , Mikey , you're not happy that I came back?" He said seriously.

A familiar scenario that wants to make Mikey cry and hugged Draken tightly as Draken pat his head. Mikey's tears was about to fall when he heard someone shouting his name.

"Mikey~kunnnn~!!!!!" Sanzu shout as he rans toward Mikey and hug as well.

"Let go of me Sanzu or before I pulled the trigger on your ass"

He let go and sulk in the corner watching the two being affectionate. He saw Baji leaning on the door motioned Sanzu to follow him ,he leave the two and enter his room.

Chifuyu and Mitsuya also follow Sanzu in the room leaving  Draken and Mikey. When they entered the room a nasty smell came from the two of them who immediately covered their noses.

'What the hell!!!' They cursed mentally.

Sanzu just smiled at them. Chifuyu came closer to the shelf and he noticed an open jar and he approached it. He was getting closer and closer to the jar and he was surprised because of what he saw, a piece of eye familiar to him, he called sanzu and he was surprised at its behavior, he put his index finger in his mouth and smiled.

He just sighed and grabbed his neckla—

'Huh?! Where did it go?'

He looked at his neck and there was no necklace hanging, he suddenly shivered and baji noticed it.

He was about to run outside when he see Hanma holding his necklace which Mityusa notice.

"It looks like Draken's tattoo on his wrist." He said as he pointing the necklace while Hanma showed it to everyone.

Draken heard his name , he entered the room along with Kisaki and Mikey. He saw the necklace and turned his head to Chifuyu who also staring at him.

"Ah! , I'm so glad you found it , I totally thought that I lost it on my way here." Draken said as he approached Hanma and get the necklace but Hanma almost not give it to Draken but he take a glance on Chifuyu who nod at him.

Draken put the necklace inside his pocket as he realised the nasty smell of the room. He covered his nose.

Mikey and Kisaki came closer to the suspect as Sanzu hand over the whip to Mikey. He ordered the release of one of their captives and made him kneel on the floor.

"Who ordered you and Who's the president of your  gang." Mikey say as the guy did not respond to Mikey's questions.

"ARRGHHHHHHH!!!!!" He smack the whip on its back

"Answer  me."  He said in a cold tone.

"I  don't know , we're just ordered by our captain to be here to spy on you guys. That's all we know. We don't even see the face of our president every meeting because he's wearing mask." He said in fear.

"That's  all? "

"Yes , that's all we know." He was beaten again with a whip.

"LIAR"

"Tell us what else do you know if you don't want to come out here cold corpse with your companions?" Sanzu said as he tapped the knife on his face.

"He told us to sell drugs and kill people under your name so that the people will hate you. If we don't follow his ordered ,he will kill our families. "

"All  your moves here ,we tell that to our captain every weekend and the captain will take care of letting our president know after all they are the only ones who are always together. The only one who really knows the personality of our president is the Vice president who is called by the name Kaito "

"We  have a tattoo on our back, Rose with a snake." Sanzu check if he's saying the truth , he pull the collar to see if there's a tattoo like he described , He nodded.

"That’s all I know so far, our captain hasn’t said what we’re going to do next, we the ones you caught are in the lower division, the rest of our comrades are beginners sent here and they don’t have tattoos like us."

"Who  among you here is telling their captain what is going on here." Mikey asked

He pointed with his mouth at the eyeless man lying on the floor. "And what happened to his eyes?"

"I pulled it out, I was amazed at his eyes, so I added it to my collections " Sanzu said as he smiled like he was proud what did he do.

"Who else?" he asked the poor guy. He pointed again with his mouth there at a charred corpse.

"What happened to him?"  He said while holding back his anger.

"We were overwhelmed with what sanzu did so I poured gasoline and lit a match" Baji said while hiding behind the shelf.

Mikey just sighed what they did to those people who died.

"You, just report it to your captain, after all you know what's going on here, just tell them the truth so that you won't be in trouble except for this. Congratulations to all of you who survived." He seriously said, then shoots the rest of life except for the one without eyes and the one in front of him.

Goodbyee~~~~ rejoicing sanzu said to the dead.