Chapter Nineteen

Sanzu minding his own world , dancing with his katana. Swing it left and right blood stains on his white clothe. He removed his mask revelling a beautiful scar on his mouth.

An enemy approaching Mikey ,Sanzu notice it and rush towards him and stab his heart. He smirked and continue to kill. He noticed that they're begun to lost to much of members. As the other side cheer silently thinking that Toman will lost. Now out of Three hundred members became Seventy members left. Valhalla starting to surround them and the Toman .They approached while observing the enemy surrounding them. Now how can they win if the opponent is two hundred. Lots of dead around, blood strewn. The severed heads moved away from the body. Toman has no victory over them, they have iron and they only use fists.

Mikey Starts to move. He rush towards the commander and about to kick him when he got blocked by Fuji the Vice.

Fuji stretch and throw a punch that almost hit Mikey. Mikey kick him but got blocked by Fuji , grab his foot and throws him on the air. Mikey land near Sanzu who help him up.

Draken draw a punch as the fist hits the face of Fuji. As smirk printed on Chifuyu's face. Mikey just stood there doing nothing.

Ran and Rindo just chilling under the tree , watching a live action movie. Rindo share his snacks to his brother and made a bet if who will win the this.

" TOMAAAN DIEEEEE!!!!!"

An enemy approaching to them that made them pissed off. Ran came closer to him and wait him to attack, Rindo think some stupid plan. He reached something from the pocket of his suit , a gun. He put a silencer and shot him on the head ' Head shot ' he put back his gun to his pocket and continue to watch the live action.

Ran sit back and muttered ' Deserve B*tch ' as Rindo chuckle.

' Smells so good.... What scent is that?'

Everyone thought as the wind pass by a gentle scents which not familiar to them.

They heard a motorcycle engine sounds. As they looked where the sounds coming from. They saw the many people riding their motorcycle as they saw the banner which 'Black Dragon's written on it. They park their car as the attention of everyone goes to them.

"Look who's there, another allies. It's look like you era ends here ,Mikey!!!" The masked-guy guys shout , Fuji came closer to him and whisper

' Boss ,  I don't think their are our allies. I never invited them and there some rumors that they are already disband' He whisper , he's eyes widened when he heard it.

Draken whisper something to Mikey ' Mikey, if my memory is still clear, They got disband already right?' Mikey hummed'

"Are we late or something?" Izana said playing his baton in his hands. As Wakasa smack his head

Izana just stand beside Kakucho to forcing not to laugh what Wakasa did to him. Izana notice it and step on his foot. " Buti nga sa'yo" He said and 'tch' 

Takeomi helps her sister to get off from his motorcycle.As she saw Sanzu soaked with blood 'ewww'

"Why are you here?!" Draken shout to them. As another sounds of engine is coming from the back of Black Dragon. "Are you an ally or an Enemy?" Mikey said in his monotone voice.