Chapter Sixteen

Two weeks past since Toman Received the Invitation.

Takemichi's POV

I'm sitting on the couch Across from me, Izana and Kakucho fighting like killing to be exact. Inui sleeping on Kokonoi's lap as Kokonoi stroke the bangs of Inui that covers his face as he listened to the conversation of Wakasa ang Keizo. Takeomi and Senju are in the kitchen having food trip

It's been three weeks since Waka-san and Kei-san found me on the rooftop and became their President as exchange they will help me. I sent at least three person to scout to the base of TOMAN . As Sanzu goes in and out in our penthouse, he's also lead my people there to scout.

The executives and the others that living in this penthouse already agreed that Sanzu join the Black Dragon under me. I refused at first, but also agreed because Sanzu insisted.

"Hana-kun , The Valhalla sent an invitation to TOMAN , there will be War." Sanzu said as he munched the bread from Senju's hand. My eyes widen after I heard what Sanzu said.

"W-when?" I stuttered a question mixed with nervousness in my voice

"Since uhmm..... after three weeks since Mikey announced it last two weeks ago " He said and take another bite from the bread on Senju's hand and he accidentally bites her finger.

"OUCHHH!" Senju shouts in pain and kick the ass of his brother and Takeomi forcing not to laugh and choke because of the foods in his mouth. Senju was about to give a water to Takeomi as Sanzu snatch it from her and drink of the water and choke. 

"That's enough"  I said to them.

"Hmmmp! " I just chuckle because the way they act to each other as I realized something and went silent.

I didn't realize that someone's staring at me.

Sanzu walked out in the kitchen quickly and sat on beside me and sulk. He put the pillow on his lap and buried his face on it and shout.

—————————

Senju and Takemichi are in the there meeting room and Takemichi asked some favor from Senju.

"Senju you gang are in Shibuya right?" Takemichi ask as he rubs his nape.

"No  , why? You need them, Hana-kun? " Senju said

"Well  you heard your brother earlier right? So...I wanna help the TOMAN. I don't know if the member of Black Dragon is enough to defeat the Valhalla. I....just want to make sure that the victory will goes to Mikey" Takemichi said. Senju notice that takemichi is trembling.

"Why not? Since I'm under you , Brahman will also follow you no worries I'm gonna call them tomorrow by next three days they're gonna arrived at Shibuya."  Senju smile brightly and excused her self and leaved Takemichi in the room.

Wakasa and Keizo entered the room and saw takemichi Sitting on the sofa with a depressed looked. They just both sighed and leave him alone.

Sanzu saw Wakasa and Keizo entered in and out on there meeting room and looked depressed and he was about to come inside but Wakasa stopped him. "Let him rest Sanzu and you should return to TOMAN for now. We will call you when he wants to meet you" Wakasa tapped Sanzu's shoulder and leave. Sanzu looked at the door and leave.

Sanzu returned to there base with a depressed look which Rindo notice. He pulled his brother's hair who was busy playing card games with Smiley, Angry, Mityusa, Baji, Chifuyu and Peh-yan.

"What?, I'm busy talk to me later dumbass!" He said in frustration and focused on this card.

"Look at Sanzu " Rindo whisper to his brother that caught his attention. He stop his cards and turn his head where his brother looking at.

"He is like a dog that loses its master" Ran said and Rindo chuckle. Baji notice them and also join their conversation.

"Oi! What are you looking at" Baji asked the caught the attention of the others as well as Hanma and Kisaki ,They came out of the bathroom together ' That's suspecious .... That's weird' The Haitani Brothers thought and goes back to Sanzu sighing none stop .

Draken passed in front of Sanzu and he didn't notice that someone was sitting there. *Sigh* Draken was surprised so he looked for where the noise came from and when he looked down he saw Sanzu lying on the floor like a child. He crouch down and tap his shoulder and shake him.

"Oi! What happened to you?" Draken asked. Sanzu lift his head and face Draken and said

"Oh it's you Draken. Nothing ,I just like to feel the ground. " Sanzu stand up and and pat aggressively his lower part to shake the dust off.

"I'm going to Sana-kun.... " He said and walked like a withered vegetable.

"Oh? Who's Sana-kun? " Draken asked Rindo who still staring at Sanzu and sigh.

"The eyeless guy on his room" The said and lay his head on the couch.