Chapter Eighteen

"It's time..." 

The Commander of Valhalla said to as he stand to the crowd where his members are waiting for his command for preparing to the war.

Fuji came closer to him and whisper something , he evily smirk as he heard what Fuji said to him and walked to the center as the attention of everyone goes to him and pay attention.

"The time has come! The Battle between Toman and Valhalla. With the help of Kantou Manji Gang that abandoned by Invincible Mikey, The Moebius that was beaten by Toman and got defeated and Young Bastard the new Gang merge with us and help to claim the victory!"

"YAHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!"

"WE  ALL KNOW THAT THE LAST TIME WE FOUGHT WITH THEM AND NO ONE WIN BUT TODAY WE VALHALLA WILL CLAIM IT AND WIPE OUT THE TOMAN AND MARK THE SHIBUYA AS OUR TERRITORY!!!"

"VICTORYYYYYYYY !!!!!!!"

"IT'S  TIMEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" he shout as he throws his fist on the air.

As the crowd growl and start to shout as well and throws their fist on the air and Walk to their vehicle and starts their engine. Approximately Four hundred in total lead by Their Commanders.

" As for you Mikey , I have surprise for you later and I'm sure you will like it " He said faintly.

The TOMAN wait patiently to the battlefield in their big bike as Mikey has lost his interest because the Valhalla is already late five minutes he was about to kick his CB250T bike that his brother gift to him the day before died because if the tragic incident. As he heard the engines and horns coming from the corner of the road.

"Next time please come on time" Mikey said in his monotone voice.

"Sorry about that , it takes a lot of time to prepare the surprise"  He said

"Btw  , You guys..."

The Masked—guy notice as he looked on each member of TOMAN and his eyes miss something.

"Why do you seem to lack a member with blond hair? If my memory is correct, he is the one Kiyomasa stabbed, right? Where is he?"

He said jokingly, mikey's got anger at the question of the masked—guy. Suddenly it appeared in front of him and force kicked and stepped on his head. Masked-guy grabbed mikey's leg and forced to stand up then threw mikey back to Toman.

His mask was removed, Everyone was surprised because the face was familiar to them but they forgot its name, he put the mask back on his face and laughed.

The fifth division rushed to the other side and the fight between the two, began. The other division stayed behind mikey and angrily stared at the other enemy.

Suddenly they were surprised because the fifth division had only half left. They were shocked because the body was strewn on the ground and bloody. Draken was angry because they had an iron that they even used to hit the head of their companion.

"How's that Mikey, you've been reduced right away."

"Well  you too..." A voice came from behind , Masked-guy turn his head and sees his members laying on the floor ,he saw some of his people beheaded lying on the ground. Sanzu's clothes were full of blood and blood was dripping from the Katana he wiped and tasted the blood and spat on the ground.

'When did he...'

The Moebius starts the fight with Third Division . Kantou Manji Gang with the Fourth Division and Young Bastard with the Young Bastard.  The Co-commander , Captain and stay with Mikey. Mikey just watching the scene not taking action.

"Oi! Sponge Twins!" Smiley and Angry stare at the masked-guy wearing their usual look.

"Sorry I forgot you names"  *Chuckle*" but My Twins want to have battle with you guys to see if who's the strongest Twins."

Hiroshi and Kiyoshi remove their hood and stares the twin the empty and emotionless eyes. They have a ash long ponytail. The difference between them is Hiroshi have a mole on his forehead and Kiyoshi have mole on his neck that looked attractive to both of them. They quite tall compare to Smiley and Angry's height.

Kiyoshi was the first to charge and grab Smiley's collar and throws a punch and dodge perfectly. Smiley kick Kiyoshi's neck causing him to fall. He continuously punch left and right to his face. Hiroshi was about to help his twin when a surprise attack emerge infront of him and got kicked on his stomach.

" Where do you think you're going?" Angry said stares at him annoyed look.

Hiroshi gets bored quickly ,he reached something from his pocket and laugh like a creepy maniac. Angry take a step back and stares on the knife pointing on him. Hiroshi charge towards Angry as he aims the chest.

"Sou...SOUYAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!" Smiley shout and kicked Kiyoshi and knock him down. He rush to his twin brother but......

Kisaki just staring at  Hanma who trying to impress him. Hanma grabs one of the Moebius member and slam it on the ground. He stare at Kisaki before crushed  its face.  Hanma didn't notice that someone is rushing towards him and luckily Kisaki saw it and pulled Hanma on his chest as Hanma notice it ,he kicked on the stomach and flew away as it close his conscious. Kisaki just 'tch' on him and sat down stares again at Hanma who fighting with someone.

Chifuyu who look at them , find it suspicious. First when they went outside from the bathroom together , second when they're in the Ramen shop, and now Hanma wants to impress Kisaki. 'You're done'  he thought when Kisaki kick's Hanma's ass when he almost reci the rod that's aim for his head. Like love quarrel to be exact.

Hakkai  helps Mitsuya and their members as they charge towards the Young Bastard. Mitsuya aims a punch on face but he perfectly dodge it and sees an opening and upper cut him. Mitsuya step back as his vision start to blur. Hakkai kick him but Eichi capture his leg and throws him back.

An enemy sneakily runs with a knife towards Mitsuya who still regaining his vision. Mitsuya feels something from his back ,he face it and was about to throw a punch when he saw him with a knife , he dodge it but gets cut on his right arm. Mitsuya run behind the enemy and jump on his neck wrap his legs on it and hold the head and break the neck and pull off the head as he throws on the ground , he jump of the body fall on the ground dramatically.

Mitsuya wipes the blood in his face and it with Hakkai's uniform and smile at him.