Chapter Eleven

A tall man, lanky delinquent, has black hair with a yellow streak in the middle. It is shaved at the sides and long at the top. He wears a long, golden earring. The kanjis 'Sin' and 'Punishment' are tattooed on his left and right hands, respectively named Shuji Hanma and a manwith of average height, with blue eyes, and blonde hair (dyed). He also sports glasses and an earring on his left ear named Tetta Kisaki walking together and they saw Chifuyu sitting in the park, crying holding his head. Suddenly something fell on Chifuyu's neck and he didn't realize it. He stood up and hanma and kisaki hid in the grass. Chifuyu left while wiping the tears from his tears.

They came out of their hiding place and approached the one that fell from Chifuyu's neck, Kisaki picked up the necklace and stared at the pendant with the number on it.

080305 the sign of the necklace's pendant

The two were shocked, they thought Chifuyu was crying because his girlfriend broke up with him, and that necklace was their couple necklace and that number was when the woman answered Chifuyu to be her boyfriend.

Hanma decided to hide the necklace and give it to Chifuyu later at their base. They walked again to buy food before returning to their base.

Mitsuya saw Chiyufu entering the building so he called it out. He noticed that someone was calling him and he saw mitsuya approaching him, so he waited for it.

Mitsuya noticed that Chifuyu's eyes were red so he asked

"What happened to your eye- " Mitsuya was cut off by someone behind them.

"It's been a while"

They immediately turned to where the familiar voice came from and saw a man in a jacket and mask. The man took off his mask and the two were surprised by what they saw. A tall guy ,his head is shaven on the sides and back to expose his signature dragon tattoo on his left temple and. 080305 tattoo on near his right wrist. His black hair is long on the top of his head and kept in a neat braid. He leaves a few strands of hair lose in the front.

"D-draken-kun?" They murmured ,they said at once

"Why do you seem to see a ghost?" He said jokingly, and he opened his hands and Chifuyu and Mitsuya ran closer so Draken, Chifuyu jumped up and hugged Draken tightly as well as Mitsuya

"You've been gone for a long time, why did you just come back now?" Chifuyu was already crying, he was still hugging Draken so he patted Chifuyu's head softly to stop crying.

"Gomen , I've been busy this past Ten months but a realization hits me , that's why I came back , how is everyone?" Mitsuya and Chifuyu let go of the hug and rubbed their eyes and fell silent.

"They are all upstairs, just look and you will judge if they are really ok." Mitsuya said while leading the way as Draken and Chifuyu followed him.

When they got upstairs the living room was empty. Chifuyu remembered that mikey had asked the other members to do something so everyone was busy. He just invited Draken to enter a room where Mikey was. When he opened the door, they found him lying on a soft sofa and sleeping soundly.

Draken just decided not to disturb mikey's sleep. Mitsuya remembered that baji and sanzu had gone somewhere and he said it to the two, Chifuyu immediately thought what Mitsuya meant by what he said.

Chifuyu remembered where baji and Sanzu were, so they decided to go there, Draken wondered why they were going to the basement but he just didn't ask.

They almost reach to the basement when a loud scream they heard Draken got confused ,he's about to ask Chifuyu he heard again a laughed which familiars to him.

Mitsuya was about to open the door when they heard a conversation inside.

"Oy Sanzu , Don't press the knife hard on his chest you might reach his heart. Don't kill him quickly , there are Four more left." They heard Baji as he start to laugh like a psycho.

ARRRRGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

"Don't shout too much , you're hurting my ears! Damn!" they also heard the sound of the whip hitting the skin

After that they didn't hear any noise inside the room and again they about to enter when they hear sanzu talk

"Oh I think , I use to much force" he said.

"Why? He's already dead?"

Draken's eyes widened when he heard what Baji said and made eye contact with Chifuyu who was just smiling at him.

"I don't know. He's not breathing actually and not moving at all". He chuckled what he just said.

"You , untie him. And place his body in that mountain of corpse ,I will chop it later after I finished what I am doing ."

"So four more left, who's next, who wants to follow them there in the afterlife? I still have a lot of jar to put on your organs, you see that jars ? Your organs are fit in that when were cut into pieces."

The three peeked at the door, and they saw Sanzu bathed in blood, many people inside. Draken saw the corpses on the side and baji sat while smiling watching the people tied around their necks.

Draken can't believe what he seeing ,a body being drag to the mountain.of corpses.

Draken suddenly stiffened in his stance when suddenly someone called his name that he had not heard for a long time.

"Ken-chin?"