Chapter Five

Hana stay awake last night. Thinking the conversation  with chiro. Those words trying to process in his mind.' Michi Hanagaki? Sounds like a girl, too lame.'

"Hana? Are you awake?"  A soft voice he hear behind the door,not trying to wake hana.

He stand and come close to the door and open it." Yeah , chiro-san. Good Morning" chiro goes the the kitchen and served the food.

"Hana, I have to go somewhere. You should stay here, since you kinda lost you memory. You're not familiar with this place , got it?" Chiro saying and wait takemichi's response.

He just nod his head , and start to eat.

"Itadakimasu"

After they eat, Chiro leave the house and goes to his business. Takemichi volunteer to wash the dishes. Since he finished the dishes , walk to the living room ,and plopped himself on the couch. Trying to sleep because chiro's word last night still bothering him and his not allowed to go outside.

"—kemichi..."

A faint voice make Takemichi flinch.

"Huh? Did I hear j hear that wrong, someone's calling may name?"  Out of curiosity ,he decided to go out to check. When he opened the door he saw chiro holding umbrella. He checked the surrounding, and the seeing the heavy rain falling.

"Did you call me chiro-san while ago?"  A question made chiro confused.

"No , I'm about to knock the door when you opened  it. Why hana?" Chiro said while removing his shoes. Did something happen?

"No , nothing happened" "If you say so."

"How's your day ,chiro-san?" Takemichi  asked as Chiro pass through him and lead the way to the couch.

Chiro just stay quiet not answering mitchy's question. He enter his room like nothing happened.

A few seconds later , chiro opened his door that make Takemichi confuse. Chiro walk closer to takemichi.

"Follow me , hana . We're going out." Chiro  said as he walk to the front door.

I who just following him , know nothing. A lot of street pass, we ended outside a small apartment , he lead the way up to the third floor and knock the first door as the a lady goes out wearing lingerie.

"Hey chiro ,what are doing here~ " she say in a seductive way.

Chiro lead closer to her ears ,he whispered something as the lady close the door and several minutes she goes out wearing a formal cloth.

"So let's go " she intertwined her hand to chiro and he didn't mind it all.

The two looks sweet , if I don't know them , I would think that those two are couples but their not.

After we went shopping for my clothes , chiro said to me that we have to go somewhere before we go home.

A long walk have been past, the two stopped walking the lady asking for my hand. As I reach her hand ,chiro pat my head and guide me to look to  sign of the place.

'Huh?!'

AYOMA CEMETERY—

"To be continued"