𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁

Hello. I'm back.

This Chapter I prepared for you guys. Because of boredom in the middle of calamity , no internet and no electricity but I have extra so this chapter is a gift for you.

They wake up in the middle of their sleep when someone wake them up. When they got up they saw their fellow laying on the floor exhausted. At first they're confused because they just wake up from there sleep.

Takemichi is full of bruises and cuts on his face. " You guys are knock out so I did take care of the rest!" He said to them proudly.

Takemichi wipe the blood dripping from his nose. His clothes are dirty with the mi of mud and blood. Mikey ran towards him but he stop him.

" Mikey-kun don't come closer, I'm full of blood you might got dirty of you hug me like this" he said to the blonde.

" The victory is ours!" He shouted as the rest cheer with him.

" Who are we fighting with?" Draken asked Takemichi. He looked at him , raised his other eyebrow. Draken wants to ask but Takemichi spoke.

" Draken-kun... Are you sick? " He asked worriedly " Did they punch you really hard that you even forgot  we're fighting with Valhalla?"

Takemichi asked the rest to clean up the mess and tell to go to he Musashi Shrine for a short victory meeting. Takemichi tell them to go home with him.

Chifuyu staring at Takemichi with unbelievable look. They all arrived at he parking lot to the temple. Takemichi was the one who step first on the staircase.

Mikey stands on the center of the shrine facing the Toman full of bruises and the other enemy who was surrender under them.

" I-i " He can't speak straight , his still in the middle of confusement. Which Takemichi notice and speak in behalf of him.

They are walking now in the sidewalk of the bridge. Watching the sunset. They sit beside the river as they lay down on the grass. Watching the sky with full of Stars.

" Takemitchy" Mikey asked him still laying on the ground.

"Hm?"

" When did you learn to fight?"

" Oh I don't know my body move it's own " He said looking in the sky feeling the breeze of air touching there skin.

" Hana-kun!" A voice came out , they turned their head where the voice came from. Takemichi stand up and pat off the dust from his pants.

" It's look like his here to fetch me...." He said with a sad voice. They asked him where is he going but Takemichi didn't answer them.

" Guys , I came here to say a few words to all of you" He said full off of sadness in his voice.

" I want to say that I love you and...." The tears flowed from his eyes. All of them was confused on what did he just said but they keep listening to him

" What does it mean, Takemichi?" Sanzu asked as if he know something. He just smiled at him. He went to them and kiss their forehead as the tears fall on their face.

They was about to stand to comfort him but there body won't move so they keep still. Takemichi walk to Mikey and hugged him tighter and whisper something.

Mikey's eyes went watered. And he came to Sanzu and also whisper something , hugging him , Sanzu's finger flinch.

" Shinichiro-san let's go " He said , smiling and waved his hand in the air.

" Good Bye!"

"Oni-chan....." A small voice calling her brother.

Sanzu suddenly wake up full of sweat and tears. The others are also awake full of sweat and tears the same as Sanzu . They look to each other. They was wearing the clothes as they went to cemetery.

" What happened to you guys?" Senju asked them. Eating some chips.

" Oh! They're awake" Hinata said peeking on the door and her eyes landed to Kisaki. " Babe! You should get change. And you guys asleep almost three days " Hinata scolded her fiance who was sitting on the couch.

' Three days...... So it's just a dream'

They stand and goes to the bathroom and wash. After they clean their selves, they go down to them kitchen that straight to the dining area.

They sit on their chair and start to having breakfast.

" Itadakimasu!" And start to dig in.

" I want to.... I want to start a new Gang...." Mikey said in the middle of the breakfast. They all about to react but he continued.

" That's was he said to me when we are all in dream. But not as a Gang who was fighting but as a fellow to help others" He said and put a spoon with food in his mouth.

" Then I will make you all safe" Sanzu said. They can't believe what did he just said. All they think was ,' Sanzu taking care of us? Unbelievable!' As he continued

" That he wants me to do" They nodded with sad expression.

They all are having an enjoyable breakfast. When someone press the doorbell. " Oh it must be the delivery guy!" Yuzuha said running through the gate.

They delivery guy was covered his face with his cap. But they noticed his badge with his name.

" Hanagaki?" They said in unison . The delivery raised his head and their eyes widened. Delivery guy raised his head as they saw his face.

" W-what's you name " Draken asked him.

" My name?" They all nodded.

" Hanagaki Takemitchy "

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙼𝚈 𝙻𝙰𝚂𝚃 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙾𝙽 [ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ Eᴅɪᴛɪɴɢ ] 🎉