Winter Schnee X Male Faunus Reader: Forbidden Love

Faunus: Chameleon

Semblance: Camouflage: Can change color of skin to match the scenery and can do the same to anyone who is touched.

(3rd POV)

Within the halls of Schnee manor a servant was walking the halls of what was practically a castle with how big it is. The servant wade way to one of the main bedrooms, which belonged to the eldest Schnee offspring. This employee was pushing a cart of food, with a white table cloth under the dishes, that is meant to be Winter's dinner.

The Schnee family wasn't really as close as most in Atlas believe with Jaques running the company and life at home. Being a morally troubled man who cares more for profit than living people's decency, it is no surprise that this family hasn't spent a single night all together in the same room for years. That is why the girls usually ask for their dinner to be brought to their room.

The servant made way with the cart to the older Schnee sibling's room. The servant then knocked on the door a few times to make her presence known. "Bring it in." Winter said on the other side of the door. With her permission the servant opened the door and wheeled the cart in her room.

The servant looked around to see Winter's clothes on top of a folding screen which meant the oldest sibling was dressing behind there. "Leave the cart here and then you can leave please." Winter said as she put her uniform on top and pulled down a night dress from the top of the folding screen.

Given her instructions the servant did as Winter told her to and then left the room. A few seconds after the door was closed Winter came out from behind the folding screen wearing a nightgown. She waited a few seconds to see if the servant would return saying she forgot something, but when it didn't happen she sighed in relief. "You can come out now," Winter said.

You groaned in pain as you deactivated your semblance and moved the table cloth as your body went from full white to your Schnee servant clothes looking normal again and then your skin color went from pure white to (s/c). "Finally, could you maybe ask for more food, so I can hide in a bigger cart. I thought my back spine would break if I kept sitting like that." You said standing up.

"Oh quit it you big baby. I got you cookies if that will stop your wailing." Winter teased as you rolled your eyes. You took the lid of the tray to see Winter had ordered foie gras, kobe beef and white truffle. The only normal thing on the platter was the milk for a drink. "Sometimes I wonder how rich people can eat this stuff, some of it looks like it will make you want to vomit." You said as you shivered remembering the first time Winter made you try caviar. "Well you better get used to this type of food if you want to spend more time with me." Winter said.

The choice was clear to you, you would rather eat the grossest food the kitchen could bake if it meant you got to spend just one second with Winter. You sighed and picked up the kobe beef and thanks to you being a picky eater that had distinctive taste buds the second it touched you tongue you spit out and drank the milk to wash away the taste out your mouth. Winter chuckled from the display and placed a quick kiss on your cheek as you swallowed the milk. You smiled not just from losing the taste, but having the tap kiss made the butterflies in your stomach fly around.

You loved spending these moments with your girlfriend, she was the best part of working for the Schnees. You have been working for this family for two years, but you were mainly involved in tasks or other jobs that Winter ordered you to do. Some people were surprised when they heard you work for the company that is said to do many terrible deeds to your people, the faunus. Like them you were stumped on how this happened too, until you came to the conclusion that Jaques hired you to lessen the accusations of Faunus racism in the company.