Oscar Pine X Reader: Crush

Author: This request was made by Apollo_cat

(3rd POV)

Oscar and you were standing in the training room of Atlas Academy trying to see if there were any double moves where the two of you could combine your skills into one attack. It was a bit harder given the fact that Oscar doesn't have a semblance of his own, so to make up for that your seeing ways you can use your semblance could help.

To see how you could help him fight you first decided to see how well he could adjust to your power and in order to do that you decided to try it slow and simple with you demonstrating on him. Oscar agreed, excited to see you use your semblance after explaining what you would do to him, but seeing how the wall was fifteen feet high he was having second thoughts.

Oscar trusts you wouldn't intentionally trick him or let him hurt himself, but still the wall was kind of high. "So um, you're saying your quirk will let me get over this thing?" Oscar asked, turning to see you standing next to him. "Yup, it will feel as if gravity doesn't exist. Don't worry about it." You said. Oscar looks at the height of the wall then takes a deep breath to steel his nerves. "Alright I trust you." Oscar said, smiling.

Oscar doesn't realize it, but after he said that your heartbeat goes faster and louder as you can hear it in your ears. You then began to feel your cheeks redden so deciding to do this move right now in order to make sure Oscar doesn't see how nervous you are at that moment. You push him forward and with your fingers on his back and then take them off to snap your fingers to activate your quirk. "O-OK, jump forward now." You said, mentally kicking yourself for stuttering.

The freckled face farm boy then does as you instructed him to do and gasps at how he now seems to be floating up. With him soon being high enough to go over the wall as he chuckles in amazement at how high he is. "Wow! What is this?" Oscar asked. He attempted to slowly raise his arms, but he somehow overshot and they were raised up next to his head, almost as if he couldn't control his arm.

You walk past the wall and stand on the other side as Oscar takes another look at the room, seeing it from a new angle he never seen it from before. "My semblance is density manipulation. After I touch something and snap my fingers I can affect that object's density. I can affect an object's density that messes with the weight." You explained.

"For example I can use this to make a safe as light as a feather and vice versa. If I make a person way less I can make them float like you right now." You said. Oscar realized then if you affected his weight then that explains why his arms flailed up as if they weigh as much as a napkin.

You then stood under him with your arms out, almost as if you expect him to fall in your arms. "When I snap fingers again the object's normal density returns." You said as you then snapped your fingers again. Oscar then felt gravity pull him down, making him scream from the fear of falling down and getting hurt, but he soon lands in your arms.

After landing on your arms, making you stumble, Oscar then feels safe making him stop screaming and look at you. "Wow. You're heavier then you look. Maybe I accidentally added too much density." You said, making Oscar laugh contagiously that also made you laugh.

Once you were done laughing at your comment you both noticed you were still holding Oscar in your arms as if he were a baby. You both looked away blushing hoping the other wouldn't notice while you put Oscar back on the ground. "... Sorry for holding you that long." You said quietly, but was loud enough for Oscar to hear. "... It's OK." Oscar said at the same volume as you.

The both of you then heard the door to the training room open, so you turn to see who the newest arrival is and hope that they can make the situation less awkward. You then instantly wish they weren't there as you saw who it was. The person who entered the room was your dad General Ironwood.