Ruby Rose X Cheated Faunus Reader: Worthy

This skit was suggest by you guest it Usernameunknown54

(3rd POV)

You were walking in the Beacon cafeteria while you were holding a hand with your girlfriend while the other was holding a tray with your lunch on it. "I am very glad to have met your friends (y/n), they really seem to like me." Your girlfriend said. "Well hey, I like you so they should like you to. Should we sit with them?" You asked.

Your girlfriend smiled as she leaned her head closer to your ear. "If my stunning owl Faunus girlfriend is there, why wouldn't I like to come?" Your girlfriend asked. You nervously chuckled getting a bit flustered as the two of you walked to the table where the rest of your friends where.

Everyone was just talking about random things until Yang spotted you two walking up and speaks up making everyone look at you with your girlfriend. "Well, well, if it isn't my favorite new couple." Yang said. Everyone looked at you two as you sat down next to each other. "Hi Yang, everyone." Your girlfriend said. "It is good seeing you both, ever since you two got together it seems like you two are inseparable." Blake said.

"Well hey my little Hootie here deserves my attention. And I don't think either of us mind that, huh?" Your girlfriend said. You blush as put her head on you shoulder. "Stop calling me that." You said trying to hide you rosy cheeks. "I will when you stop looking cute." Your girlfriend said. Everyone chuckles seeing your reaction, except for one girl who is glaring daggers at your girlfriend's head with out anybody noticing.

Everyone was happy to see you get a new girlfriend, except for the youngest student in the school. She wasn't one to get jealous or mad easily, but how can she have remained calm as she saw you get lovey dovey with your girlfriend?

You and Ruby have known each other for years as you both went to Signal academy to train and even though she was two years younger then you the both of you got together really well. This lead to Ruby developing feelings for you. Unfortunately she wasn't the only one who had similar feeling as (girlfriend's name) also liked you and asked you out before Ruby.

Ruby didn't like knowing she lost her chance to be with you, but you looked so happy with her so Ruby did her best to push her feelings down and just be happy for you. It didn't work though as seeing you close to your girlfriend made her mad and wish that it was her that was close to you and not your girlfriend, but what could she do to change that?

XXX Time Skip XXX

Later that day Team RWBY were walking the streets of Vale carrying bags filled with dust. "Is all this stuff really necessary?" Blake asked. "Well if we want to increase the power of our weaponry to give us a better fighting edge then we should start out with dust filled rounds so we can have an easier time facing our opponents." Weiss said. "I'm good with what I got." Yang said.

As the three girls talked they then noticed Ruby stopped following from behind. To see what happened to her they turn around seeing her standing on the sidewalk looking across the street. "Ruby why did you stop?" Blake asked as the three of them walked over to Ruby and noticed the stunned look on her face.

Curious what could be so shocking the others follow Ruby's line of sight as Weiss looks angry from a lack of response. "Ruby what is so important they could take your atten... what the?!" Weiss asked when she saw what Ruby was looking at.

Across the street outside a restaurant sat your girlfriend with another girl, both of them holding hands. "What is (y/n)'s girlfriend doing here?" Blake asked. "Yeah and why do the two of them look so close? ...Are they dating?!" Yang asks gasping at the idea. "Now hold on, let's not jump to any conclusions, maybe the two of them are closer in another way." Weiss suggested.