Jumping Into a New World - Arc One: Genius Doctor

[There is no way in hell I am going to that world!]

In a white space, the tape of the new world repeated on the background and its bright light shines on the boy resting on the couch softening his charming, delicate features enhancing an already handsome face. One would say he looks to be at most 16-17 years old but the truth is that this beauty has already past that of his twenties to be precise, Liu Xu Yuan died in a car accident right after HIS GRADUATION! That's right, not only is he pissed having missed the chance to start a bright future but all those hard works of studying just to end up in an accident. Just how much does the world hates him?

Currently, Liu Xu Yuan is in a heated argument with what appears to cover itself in white fur but is actually something call a system. The system likes anything white, pure and gentle but it's actually an exact representation of a white sesame filled with black filling! What white lotus, what weak-pathetic character! Peipeipei! If Liu Xu Yuan could go back in time, he would slap his own face for not opening his eyes earlier! Now he's bound to this system and tasked to play a black bellied actor inside various world. Liu Xu Yuan isn't someone that can be said to be a good person or a saint, when he first acted, he doesn't mind playing the bad guy however he had forgotten about his character being a cannon fodder which means he's doomed to unreasonably meet a very bad end! UNREASONABLY, it's like those stepping stones for the sons and daughters of heavens to step on him and reach a new height of success dammit!

Liu Xu Yuan has been stuck acting after being bound to the system right after his death, he has no goal actually it's not because he has to go home or anything he just finds doing these tasks fun and amusing but he still finds it frustrating to die unreasonably. Just thinking about it annoys him to death and this irritation reach beyond after seeing his new world. Liu Xu Yuan is speechless, his eyes dull and lifeless as he listens to the same repeated pattern of his system's urging.

[B-But host, the reward in this world can get you promoted into a BIG BOSS villain instead of a cannon fodder! Then you'll no longer have to suffer anymore!]

...Big boss villain?

Liu Xu Yuan glance at his useless system, sighs and cover his face. The system is indeed worried this time, all this time its host has been having fun time after all it did inform its host to take these tasks as a play but it has watched its host getting angrier and angrier. The system has made arrangements and request the higher ups to switch roles and actually ends up being accepted, it doesn't know why but the higher ups are very welcoming to that of its host but the host doesn't seem to know anything of the world's back up secrets. To switch roles isn't something so easily requested but with its host name being mention, the admission quickly went through. If the host even wants to be that of a protagonist, the system believes that perhaps it is possible but... the system looks up at its host and sighs with him.

Its host is different, he prefers to play the bad guy and ruins others. He mentions that the sons and daughters of heavens' IQ doesn't match to that of his likings so he avoids playing them. The system understands so it instead asks to switch to be a villain now it's waiting for the final say from its host.

Liu Xu Yuan is still thinking about he should do, go through the promotion or continue to sulk? To be honest, the new roles does sound intriguing... he doesn't have to die unreasonably anymore and can make the loopholes of the plot to his demands and ruins anybody who dares to mess with him. Anyways the system did tell him at the start of the contract that he is free to do whatever he wants. From the beginning he follows the plot just for the thrill but it soon got boring, the reward from the past worlds were for upgrading the system... he has enough strength to be free after all he has played many roles already. A thought appears in his head...Liu Xu Yuan smirks, okay time to retaliate? We'll see who is stronger, the protagonists or him, an evil big villain. Just the thought of that makes his blood boil and Liu Xu Yuan ends up laughing. His laugh sounds like that of a grim ripper ready to take whose lives he set his sights on. The system stares weirdly at its host, thinking to itself whether its host is okay in the head after going through all those worlds. It understands the strangeness of the new world although the system doesn't have any emotions, seeing its host having to go through this horrible end this time...