2.1

It's a quarter past 4 when Liu Xu Yuan is finally awake. He sits up, rubbing his eyes dazedly looking around when he felt a cloth dropping from his shoulder to abdomen length. This wakes Liu Xu Yuan instantly, the strange yet familiar scent from the coat wafts throughout the entire office... the smell of sandalwood, its woody fragrance with his body aroma from being in the hospital for a long hour. Liu Xu Yuan brings the jacket up to his nose level and inhales the funny odor of medicinal herb with wood. His eyelashes tremble, eyes stirring as if intoxicated or drunk in ecstasy this goes on for awhile if not for the system calling out for him. Liu Xu Yuan calms his breathing, runs his finger through the black, soft furls.

[What about Song Yu?]

He asks while jogging towards the bathroom stall. Li Hao's office is quite big, since he's always needed in the hospital the office has become another home for him with its own bathroom and kitchen needed. Liu Xu Yuan likes it this way too, he can sleep here without worry but he has a matter to settle beforehand.

[Song Yu went after staying 4hs with you, later he has to leave because he has urgent business to tend to. Also, Wang He came to find you, host.]

Liu Xu Yuan just cocks his eyebrows and ask no further, no one knows what the protagonists are thinking he's not going to waste time asking. The system doesn't dare mention yesterday's occurrence, it is still traumatized from it so it chose not to scare its host as well. Anyways, it's nothing too important for the task. The system doesn't know now the protagonist thinks his senior brother has a boyfriend. Wang He does not believe that Song Yu is with brother Hao but he still can't help but worry which then brings to Liu Xu Yuan getting a text message asking to have lunch today to which he affirms the invitation. He likes seeing the face changes on people, everytime he thinks to the time he would giggles alone.

Liu Xu Yuan washes up and quickly heads out, he doesn't know when he'll be needed so he has to always be ready. Li Hao is one of the starting up important doctor now so it's not hard to guess there's not much break time.

Work goes on as per usual, Liu Xu Yuan exits the ward ready to enter the next. This is the last patient he has to check on before he has time for the lunch with Wang He, it's the VIP he did surgery on yesterday. The grandpa was quite a stern elder, even Liu Xu Yuan is abit nervous seeing him again. His steps pause, hands in the air for a knock but the mention of his name is being discussed in the room. Wouldn't it be awkward if he enters right then and there? Although he has a thick skin, catching someone talking behind your back is still kind of....

Liu Xu Yuan is still fidgeting when a 'Come in' from the inside wakes him from his stupor, damnit he wants to slap himself in the face! Why does it seem like he's a girlfriend scared to go check the boyfriend's side?!

[Zezeze, that might be true master.]

[You, shut it!]

So, the system goes back to hiding. Liu Xu Yuan marches in, arrives at the patient's bed and asks for his wellbeing. Grandpa answers easily and Dr. Hao jots down his notes, reminding him to take care.

"Remember to take light food, do not overwork yourself... and you'll be back to being healthy, Mr... Song."

Song? Liu Xu Yuan frowns, if he recognizes it then...

"Li Hao."

"A-Ah?"

His name is being call in such a gentle way, Liu Xu Yuan shivers. He was in a hurry to get the job done so he wasn't paying much attention to the surrounding guests, only the grandpa. Now that his head is back from being muddled, Liu Xu Yuan turns around to see the same pair of pitch-black eyes that has only his figure in it, the same pair that has always appear in his head whenever he's not thinking, the same pair that he can't get out of his mind. His finger twitches, his hold tightens on the folder. Liu Xu Yuan nods his head to shows he heard him and returns back to grandpa Song. Whenever he stares into those eyes, he felt like the surrounding becomes an endless darkness and he's in it alone, trapped. They made him get lost with nowhere to escape but to accept and drowns. It freaks him out a lot, he doesn't understand how can a person has such profound gazes towards him it was as if... as if he could, Song Yu would definitely drag him to the bottomless depth and pulls him deeper below never to swim back up to see the light.