15.1

Ten Years After-

"Have you heard?! Recently the new "Jade Blossom" opened across Jiangnan and their new delicacies are a dime!"

"Ah ah ah! I heard, not only that but this restaurant is actually owned by the same owner as the famous "Flower Bell" near the capital!"

"Aiyo, no wonder the place is packed so heavily as soon as the gate opens! Now I understand! Quick quick, we must run to grab a seat ourselves or else the door probably closes itself on us by the time we even reach there!"

"Yeah, finally we agreed on one thing. It's still a wonder how the master owner is so skilled in this! When "Flower Bell" first open, aiya don't even think about eating, the tables and chairs won't get a chance to be stained with dust… after all nobody wants to go in ah! But now, tsk tsk just a name and we are already exploding in excitement!"

"We can't blame ourselves! Their arts of arranging the food and its taste, haiyo! Just imagining it makes me drool already!"

"Stop wasting saliva! Hurry, book us a room!"

With a gust of wind, the small teahouse that was stuffed with customers immediately slacked and not even a pin or needle could be seen.

…Aside from the white robed man sitting by the corner of the window seat. At this moment, at the line where nobody can see, a slight curve appears around the end of the man's pink pursed lips looking extremely dashing and beautifully drawn by the most talented painter ever. Even with a small almost invisible smile still manages to evoke such a heavenly depicted image but a shame nobody is here to admire it. Alas, it is hidden. As if nothing had happened, the man hummed twice after putting down the teacup that had hidden the gorgeous sight and waved his white long sleeves, leaving a few changes of silver coins behind before disappearing again.

Passing by the populated street, the beauty gracefully jogs in an unhurried manner. Looking around with bright eyes, the slight upcurve corner reveals his excitement although the face remains impassioned. Catching a sight of the red candy apple, the white robe man puts away his step and turns around to look at the many candies laid out in meticulous order. Its colorful and lively visual stuck with dazzling glint from the many glitters decorated on the candies. There are different kinds prepared on the wooden table stall, the sweetened hawthorn, sweet and sour pastries, lemon sprinkled desserts, a variety of delicious sweets right in front of his bluish-grey eyes. The beauty hurriedly hides away his flash of excitement and cough unceremoniously but the voice raised still leaks his good mood.

"Boss! Which one sells the most?"

Hearing this, the boss laughs heartily. Seeing such a good child dressed in a clean white robe, his business mind immediately rises. He answered enthusiastically. 

"Come, come! This sweetened red hawthorn is only 3 silver coins! Not only very sweet but refreshing once having a bite! Sold very fast in just an incense take to burn the stick ah! This uncle highly recommends the hawthorn, also the candy apple is amazing in itself too. A natural feast…!"

The man listens to his words and becomes more and more unrestrained. Swallowing the desire to quickly bite the candy, he immediately made the deal.

"I'll take your words for it! Boss, give me 2 hawthorns and 3 candy apples, both red and green!"

Hearing an affirmative response, the uncle starts to pack up and happily recieve the coins in exchange of the stall's feast.

"Keep the change."

Holding the paper bag, he sniffs the tantalizing scent coming within and licks his plump pink lips in wonder. The man reaches in to pick up one of the candies when suddenly, a voice interrupts his happy moment as the shout sounds heavier as it gets closer to where he stood.