1.1

Liu Xu Yuan gets up and closes the bathroom door. His sights fall on the mirror's reflection and he couldn't help let out a whistle. Li Hao's body is strong, tough although not buffy you can still tell he works out once or twice a week. His face is soft and charming, the curve of the lips always arcs up high lightening a gentle facade. Li Hao really does look like those gentle senior brothers in the dramas...but if you look closer, you can make out his crease between the brows, slight pink lips, high nose and fair skin that can redden easily under the sun since this body usually stays inside reading. Liu Xu Yuan can't help but sigh at this, another pretty boy. He doesn't know why but he usually possesses in the bodies with delicate flower's faces, his original face is more to the striking male hormones but the body is... forget it, I'll just get sulky if I keep thinking about it.

He hops in the shower, dresses up and immediately drive to the hospital. Currently it is 2pm and the original body had come back to grab a file but fainted and Liu Xu Yuan took that moment to enter his body. Li Hao has overworked too much, his (LXY) mental state is strong but to keep up with more working without rest, he doesn't know if he'll be able to. Li Hao likes to do experiments and research on the bodies, he rarely comes home furthermore every time spent is either at his office, researching or the surgery room. Today is the day where he'll reprimand the female lead, Liu Xu Yuan is very much looking forward to that. He wants to see how twisted Ye Lan's expression will contorts into, she better be prepared because the original is gone and Liu Xu Yuan is going to be harsher than ever.

The original died too pitifully, his fingers are precious which recorded many vitals and save lives yet it was all pulled out personally by Ye Lan just because of his one sentence, they never even talk much. She even went as far as to play his heart, what a vicious woman really leaving no way out. Liu Xu Yuan gave a quick glance at the rear-view mirror, grins and steps on the accelerator blowing wind past the passerby. The driver to the right curses, all he did was honk for the guy to go faster and that bastard gave him sand dust, so petty.

"What happen?" a cold voice question from the back seat.

The driver from behind Liu Xu Yuan's car shivers, he didn't dare curse loudly but stills attract the young master's attention. He gulps, answering faster than ever.

"Young master, the driver infront speeds up all a sudden and make up a trouble."

"Oh?"

"Y-Yes sir!"

The driver waits for awhile but there was no answer, just when he's about to ask the young master's phone rings and he stole a look, getting a shock! A SHOCK! IS THIS A MIRACLE?! THEIR YOUNG MASTER SMIRKS AT THE CONTACT! WHO IS IT TO MAKE HIM SMILE?! I-Is it that young lady last time? Shaking his head, he better not think about his employer's life or he'll end up fired. The driver is right, a miracle did happen for the young man in the back seat to smile as one knows this man rarely ever smiles, all he exudes are cold air enough to make people kneel down just from a single look.

Young Master Song Yu, heir to the SONG cooperate, the largest company owning branches of different buildings which specializes in food, stocks, clothing's, medicines... name it all. Song Yu, born from the first wife in the main family, easily beating the rest in his way reaching success all by himself. On the outside, he is known as the heir but inside Song Yu already has the cooperates' power in the palm of his hand, he controls them from behind. 32 years this age with well-proportion, muscular body, attractive face, a tall nose, a pair of deep black eyes so dark that is like a shimmering whirlpool sinking you deep down drowning, thin lips, defined jawline and aura exuding strong male hormones swooning the pursuers going after him. Song Yu has seen all there is to see but there are also new things yet to be discovered, earlier he had asked the bodyguards for a quick snap of the driver infront. The aura from that young man is similar to that of his but sharper, this piques his interest. It was just a curiosity of finding the same kind but once his dark eyes land on the young man's profile, he just raises his eyebrows.