14.2

"Silence."

Shen ShanYuan lips quickly pulls down, his tone disgusted and chilly. Although it is not very loud, the people still instinctively obey. They turn to look at the man at the side, surprised and after the initial shock passes their faces immediately turn ugly. Shen ShanYuan can see any waves of scolding, his head throbs.

[ShiQi, Block the hearing.]

A/N= In Chinese characters, Shi is 10 Qi is 7. LXY is calling the system its code number, 0-XX17. (XX are other numbers that will be later revealed, this is not the exact complete code of the system) I used ShiQi instead of 17 because well...

A flash flit across, it becomes still and quiet. Shen ShanYuan sighs in relief and starts checking the timeline. Hmm? It seems I run back in time...? If he remembers correctly, he had tried to escape after lighting the paper answers in flames. He was planning to come back to deal with those despicable people later but now... Shen ShanYuan looks up, as if noticing the people around him turns back. Suddenly a smile blossom on his pale face, the peach blossom eyes bent into a fan shape fluttering as if a peacock is dancing to impress its mate. Immediately the people were stunned, even forgetting to close their jaws and hide their gazes. They watch as the young man tirelessly leans against the chair with his weak body, they want to help but can't help hissing in worriedness. What if they dirty his sleeves and robes? That won't do! Us mortals don't deserve an inch! These people disregard the past criticism towards this young man, fully intoxicated with the beauty right infront of them. By the time they react, the sick beauty has already left the room. Alas, what a shame. I didn't look enough.

[Master, why do they react differently towards you??]

Shen ShanYuan scoffs. Naturally, he had forgotten to control his temper and it leaks out but the original soul is very timid but also full of resentment. Of course, they would respond differently. The timeline Shen ShanYuan crosses over is after he had been bailed by the most of the people because of the cheating incident. Although it is the original owner's first case, this kind of act is very ugly in the face of these ancient people. The elders are already discussing to throw him out right after finding out this body is dreadfully reaching its limit. Tsk, tsk, really deserving of the era. The original body was called to be beaten and scolded right after being diagnosed, having no time to catch a breath in between or even adjusting to the condition yet. These factors led to the original owner's fate - death and he came to replace him right after. I was so irritated I completely forgot the timeline changed. Unfortunately for him, the system had already asked the higher ups but the replies were "no virus invaded, all condition perfectly stable." Forget it, since I arrive at this time so be it.

Shen ShanYuan quickly had the system monitor his 'parents', shutting himself in his private courtyard, only deciding to act once he caught them planning to cut him off. He doesn't want to stay here any longer, at first he was going to play the filial and pitiful child act with them to make them feel guilt but the more I stay in this world, I feel unease. I quickly want to get out. So he threw away all the earlier plans and start waiting for the prey to catch his bait. On this day, he finally heard a response from the system and immediately run out. Hehe, he doesn't have to see these despicable faces any longer. Actually, Shen ShanYuan has been isolated in his room since that day because of the cheating case everybody berated him hoping to see his head and the Han Manor is very embarrassed so nobody paid him any attention even starving him looking forward to his death. This idea is impossible since he's not the original anymore everyday I had the system open up my inventory and what enters my stomach are full of fresh spiritual enhanced meal that cultivates my spirit and soul. Luckily, he is smart and had the system store all the precious item he bought in the store when he was rich otherwise, he would really starve. Having the system meticulously adjusted his condition to look haggard, Shen ShanYuan steps up passing by the main hall. At this time, the 4 elders are invested in selling this disgraceful child out not knowing the very child is outside eavesdropping with lips pursed looking pitiful but maliciously excited inside.