13

A/N= The characters played will be called SSY from now on instead of LXY. 

There was a knock on the wooden door. Before Shen ShanYuan manages to prop his body up and look out, bright light has already croaked in and the entrance is pushed open! Shen ShanYuan resists the urge to internally click his tongue, however the face maintains the usual pale and lifeless look of a soon-to-die patient. A gaze stops on the person on the bed and a sneer is spit. Footsteps walking briskly, stops by the bedside, unceremoniously looks down with words covered of disdain and disgust. 

"Get dressed up, don't present yourself in this ugly state and soil the young master's eyes…"

The person who barges in continues to babble on, the sick on the bed lays still as a doll from beginning to the end no sounds were uttered or any reactions, response is given to the other party. Seeing no reply, the servant stomps angrily on the hard floor and leaves with curses on the tip of the tongue. Looking at the clothes between the two figures, one couldn't guess that the small figure covered in bandages and tattered pieces of cloth is actually a master while the servant has a better conditioned coat. 

The servant lifts one foot ready to get out as if staying any longer with the patient inside would spread infectious diseases to them, only to feel the back has turned cold with iced water splashed soaking. Shivered spines, back covered in cold sweat, the servant didn't dare delay anymore and hurry out. Outside, far away from the lonely mansion, like a miraculous illusion, the servant breathes a sigh of relief. Peach blossom eyes heavily move back and sweep across the messy room. After the dark confession poured out, the original owner under the intense emotions crashed the whole site in a tornado. Scattered papers on the jade table fell in between the hard desk and the floor, the ink pen splattered everywhere painted the white wall and every object's mixed color and the paper finalised… 

Shen ShanYuan glances lightly on the beautiful written letters only to feel strong unwillingness and resentment boils fiercely in his chest. The emotions come quickly, so does the illness. He clutches the clothes, panting heavily.

[Open the pain resistant for me.]

The pain blockage is immediately set up. His body eases and relax, calming his breathing, his closed eyelids trembling under the bright sunlight shone from the outside. Once he gathers his thoughts, sly eyes change and on the fair, white face, beautiful peach blossom eyes quiver revealing a lovely pair of bright, clear crystal jade of yellow irises with a hint of greenish color showing once the sun hits and reflects the shadow. Plump pale lips are licked and bitten until ruddy blood, a long straight nose bridge paired with high arched thin soft brows and smoothed cheeks changing the whole temperament to look a bit childish and pure. If closely observed, the edge of the eyes and lips pressed in a line, the whole temperament is changed entirely, becoming ruthless and alienated. 

A fairy elf or a heartless reincarnated devil raised from the dead, it is not wrong to say everybody can easily mistaken the identity.

Shen ShanYuan is irritated, he didn't expect the hard hidden memories to arise at this moment. Thinking that he had indulged himself too much with the other man back in the last world, a sharp light flash in his heart. He resists the urge to comment on the flashing light and supports himself against the headboard to ready himself. With the pain blocked, it is not impossible for this weak body to stabilize and props up straight and upright. Thinking of the plot, a huge headache erupts making the whole body exude a harsher aura. Shen ShanYuan forcefully forces the sourness back down, he covers his face in the palm only to touch a tear-streaked run down along his fair pale boned cheeks. Once a drop is down, the rest is hard to resist. The propped body full of cold air lost its harshness and slumped back down the hard quilt. Due to his built-up resistance from the various worlds, his consciousness unconsciously cuts off the connection with the system so before the little system notices a difference with the master host, the connection is already severed.