14.1

Back at the manor-

Winds blown seeping throughout the whole course of the black room, amidst the cold and naught seated a figure dressed in white robe. The moonlight shines from the gap of the half-closed window reflected on the young adult with features that can be admired, handsome and heroic eyebrows which outline a spiritic temperament however if seen across the whole streets of Jaingnan, it can't be said to be a top-notch look. One would glance casually and look away from this 'ordinary' face in a populated city within Jiangnan. Beauties and hunks are scattered throughout the pavements as the favored prince of the empire is actually very much interested in beautiful things, not less a person!

Unlike the festive atmosphere outside, a certain gongzi instead has displayed an ugly expression at this moment instead. Thinking of earlier, the veins on his temple throbs.

...

Today is a bright sunny afternoon, in the backyard manor of the Hao's, sounds and clatters can be heard. Xiao Li, a small outer maid, has just finished her laundry. Gathering cloths of clean mattresses in between her bosoms, Xiao Li walks briskly even jumping with light steps from time to time. Judging from the small actions, Xiao Li is very happy. Why? Xiao Li answers, because the 6th Young Master is visiting us! Ah... although he's coming for the sick in the back, that doesn't mean I'll miss my chance to see him! As Xiao Li imagines the fateful encounter of a fairy tale, her steps speed up. Looking at the wide entrance, Xiao Li calms her breath and takes another step forward!

Crash!

As the sound collide, Xiao Li sees an incoming cup in her direction! She quickly ducks to avoid. Following that, a stream of curses is loudly exclaimed inside the manor. Xiao Li doesn't dare to stay any further as to preserve her small life, she dashes in the opposite direction in an attempt to escape but the person inside seems to ruin her plan.

"A bold slave dares to escape without my orders? Are you looking for death?"

Xiao Li's back stiffens from the cold command. With her foot step outside, she decisively sold her pitiful soul and bows her head timidly. Making a U-turn, she walks up the stairs.

What happens after is a series of beating and scolding...

And the reason, only the people living in the Han manor knows but decisively seal their useless mouth as to prevent and save their worthless lives.

As dusk sets upon, light scatters and shatters, blocking the view of the whole world which can be said the same in a particular courtyard. Decorated in shimmering jewels and jades, the beauty brightens the dim room of the innermost layout hidden deep away. Glittering gems reflect a fraction show cast a bump hiding in the soft yellow quilt. As if awakened, it moves! The surrounding air drops shaken by the slight movement of air current changes or perhaps itself is waiting upon to see this weird occurrence before its sight. Like an answer from the divine, the wind sways and a rustling sound can be heard from the shuffling actions within the many quilts stuffed on top. A fluffy head tilts sideways, followed with a pained groan with the figure prop up immediately. The fingers swiftly rub in circles the aching temples. The figure suddenly stiffens! His hands swift as light, already grabbing hold, tightening the grasp on another party's neck!

"Who?!"

The words that came out accompanied by a raspy, hoarse voice as if devoid of life and dull suggesting a quick snap to the throat could quickly ease his discomfort at the moment. He waited and waited however there was no sound after, no replies... just the stilled awkward air inside the room. Shen Shan Yuan increases his arm strength, just a millimeter further and the sound of crushed bones is very distinctive in the current atmosphere. Nevertheless, Shen Shan Yuan never once received a reply. His head throbs and the desire to revoke and obliterate everything in his sight is fluctuating rather than the usual movement at stale. destroy... destroy... destroy... kill, kill, KILL!!!