21.2

After being introduced by butler, Liu Xu Yuan looks up ahead not checking around because what if he sees the wrong thing?

He can't afford to be fired right now since the system has been blocked by the virus. He can't afford the money for capital right now and this salary is a good chance for him therefore he can't provoke the riches.

Thinking and thinking, the old man's voice sounds above. 

"Sit here, the madam will be here to interview you."

Liu Xu Yuan quickly answers, sitting obediently looking at the marble torquiose table with tea offered from the maids earlier. He took a sip of tea, it's fragrant and calming. 

Mrs. Qiu is a remarkably gentle woman, he fluently answers everything. Seeing the satisfaction on her face, he has confidence he can get this job! 

It's just that this thought quickly turns back.

Now that he thinks about it, he's not stealing the heroine's job is he?

It can't be...

Just as he wants to ask the system, another voice startles him. Regardless of whether he gets the job or not, he quickly looks up and is met with a pair of deep, dark eyes. His hands shook, the tea splash on his arms. Liu Xu Yuan hiss, the hand turns red noticeably at a naked speed. He moves to grab a tissue to clean up the table, not caring about the burn as he shouts 'sorry, sorry!', not seeing the man's brows furrow and a hint of displeasure flashes in his eyes. But what is he dissatisfied with? 

The butler seeing this, is abit unhappy, the boy is obedient before but now he's making a mistake infront of the young master! 

"Get out."

Next thing he knew, he's kicked out before he can even utter an explanation.

Looking at the mansion, he sighs.

He better finds other jobs, a waiter might do for now. 

---

Back at the Qiu house, the man just now leans back against the chair. His eyes closed but you can see his clear figure with clean eyebrows, high nose bridge looking sexy and the sunken lips perfectly outline on the handsome face. Appearing manly full of hormones making any woman and even men weak in the knees. But the eyes that are the most charming making everybody wants to sink deep and drown in is now closed, earning countless sighs. 

His arms bulge with green tendons of veins as they tap rhythmically on the desk that is filled with countless documents. 

"...Xu"

Suddenly, there's a scoff in the room. 

---

In another part of the city, a bright eyed boy look up the platform that has a model posing with a perfect facial, elegance and sunny. With his arm hooked by girls on both sides, his eyes covered in black sunglasses and the black mask on his face covered under a blue hat. If he's not fully covered, the people walking around will notice that his young man is exactly the same as that of the model on the platform. Then they would gasp and ask for an autograph!

This is the current best model!

"Jingjing, I heard there's a new cafe open around country Z, lets go over to play?"

A sweet, crisp voice from his right side says. Not to be outdone, the left girl also spoke, cheerful and springlike with her body closely clasp against the model's body.

"Yes, yes! Jingjing, lets go! I want to try their new parfait, I heard it's very good! Can you take me there? Please?"

"Me too! I want to go with you too!"

She glares at the other girl in annoyance, the other woman stuck out her tongue at her.

With two body close to him, the model laughs as his hand clasp their shoulders. 

"Okay, we'll do as you want."

'It's time he goes back to see how that guy is doing.' he thinks.

---

"Tongtong, you say. Why did he kick me out just because I accidentally spills the tea?! Besides my hands got burn from it! If he doesn't come out of nowhere, I would've gotten the job!"

He scoffs, thinking about the man's handsome face his heart calms abit but thinking of how that man made him lose the job, his teeth itches. 

[This... Master, that man is the protagonist.]

Liu Xu Yuan halts the hand that scrubs the table as his face turn perplex. Then he smiles.

'No wonder, his brother doesn't like him. With that attitude, he deserves it!'

With a heartfelt effort, he finishes the clean up just in time for the bell to sound and he looks up only to see a man come in with two beauty beside him. Coming into contact with the perfume, Liu Xu Yuan frowns, pushing the nausea down he turns back to the bar while other servants hurried to greet the guest coming. 

"Welcome! Please take a seat..."

The hand placed on the shoulder falters losing its former momentum. Xu Jing thinks he's sick, how come he's like this? But thinking of the amber eyes that looks disgusted with himself, his heart boils and ache. Somehow he doesn't want that person to dislike him. But that can't be, it's been so long since he should listen to another person? He already has a person in his heart but that person is already gone. Thinking of that man, his eyes sore pressing the desire to destroy down, he ignores the waiter coming as he fully focuses on the girls near him.

'Hooligan!'

Meanwhile, Liu Xu Yuan peeks at the man that came in earlier, he curses him in his head.

[That's the male protagonist too, master.]

Damn! This world is bad, two bad heroes! No wonder I nearly fail last time!

Back at the hotel, Liu Xu Yuan slumps in bed exhausted. 

And here the two brothers finally reunite.

Author has something to say: Liu Xu Yuan doesn't remember when he was Xu.