7.1

Xu Yang is startled, giving Li Hao a glance before he takes back his gaze and answer mysteriously.

"I don't know if we're still dating..."

"I know. Are you planning to end it all this time?"

This time, Xu Yang is seriously perturbed. He looks at Li Hao as if they had never met before. Well, yes Xu Yang doesn't know Li Hao's current soul. Liu Xu Yuan has already gone OOC from actively designing his own hospital, it's just a matter of time for it to be revealed. Anyways, Li Hao's a genius and closed off so they won't think something's off since one word they used to described him is either mysterious or odd. Xu Yang stares at the doctor but Li Hao remains expressionless, looking towards the road as if not caring about any of this matter and he really doesn't care. Xu Yang nods, confirming his words. Liu Xu Yuan turns to look at Xu Yang's profile, mouthing one word at a time.

"Be careful, she's planning to drug you into getting her pregnant."

Xu Yang's heart drops, his eyes falter but he doesn't say anything. It's not that he doesn't believe Li Hao but because he believes him that's why he doesn't know how to reply. Su Yan would go to that length if it means she can get her hands on him, he had never touch her before using the excuse that he wanted to take it slow and treasure her but truthfully, he's nauseated by that woman. He wants nothing to do with her, when she purposely rubs her chest on his arm and coquettishly calls him, Xu Yang wants to throw up but the voices in his head stops him.

"If you want to act, you better bring a good daughter in law to help succeed the family's generation."

"I know you wish to act in the entertainment industry rather than doing business but how are you going to get yourself a wife who'll stay? Mommy knows, trust mommy ah you follow your father's footstep and do business, okay? What acting? Is acting going to earn you a lot of money? You just stand infront of a camera all day and they judge you. What will they say about the Xu's business? Listen to mommy, Ah Yang. Mommy knows how to make you happy."

"Why don't you listen to your mom?! Have I wasted all those years to raise you up just for you to go act?! Tell me!"

"What now, ah?! Tell me why did I see my son's face on a scandal in the news report! What did I tell you? I said if you want to act, you better not dirty the family's name! Why can't you just be obedient and do business?!"

Crash!

The glass cuts fly everywhere, Xu Yang watches his father throws the nearby flower vase at his face without hesitation.

"Ah Yang, Ah Yang. Come here, come to mommy. You know mommy only wants the best for you. You listen to your father ah. Do business instead..."

"..."

When he told his parents about his dream to pursue acting, they admonish him about being too young and bad mouth the job. Why can't they realize his dream? If it wasn't them putting their hands in his path, there wouldn't be that scandal yet they even blame him for what they did.

"...I just need to find a girlfriend for you to accept me acting, right?"

After that day, he came back with a girl and left quickly. Xu Yang never return to that house ever again. Then his life finally becomes tranquil and peaceful. His parents adore Su Yan, however Xu Yang felt more and more displeased with that trio. They're all repulsive and off-putting. He never wants to see them for even abit. He had kept up that pretense all just for him to be able to act. When he caught Su Yan cheating, he finally saw his dark life unlocked and things can finally enter and exit including himself. He even quickly captures that moment, scared that it was all but his own dream. Once he got home, his finger itch to send the video to that two people back at 'home'. but he must be patient. Xu Yang decides to break up then when his parents heard about it and question him, he can just send them that video and they'll be quiet for awhile. If they rush him to get another girl, he can just use the excuse that he's heartbroken and they'll stay shut for a few more months.