4.1

The old man says to have a great day but his tone laces with scorn and mockery, chilling Su Yan into cold sweats. Su Yan flops down on the cold, hard ground for what seems a long time for her and dashes to the bathroom. Gu Jiu sees this, casually walking over to 'comfort' her friend in her times of need in a non-hurried manner. Su Yan has already break down into a sobbing mess, her make up ruined cutting a sorry figure though that doesn't make her any less pretty. She is but after all a beauty that has manage to capture a popular actor, her current looks will provoke a man's desire to comfort and give her everything they can afford, all the things she asks for. However, the person who is with Su Yan in this moment is not any man nor is she a particularly kind woman who's distress seeing her friend crying. Su Yan looks up, helplessness and panic flashing in her eyes.

Gu Jiu has already lost patience getting Su Yan to play these months and now that success is seeking in, how can she not be greedy? Gu Jiu squats down, eye to eye level with the tearful Su Yan. Su Yan, the woman who gets to have Xu Yang's attention, this b***h who's not satisfied with one man and even dare to look for more. Is she making fun of her? Su Yan knows the Gu Jiu likes Xu Yang but she pretends to not notice and act all the more intimate with Xu Yang. What pure and honest woman, you open your eyes Xu Yang!

"G-Gu Jiu, ah! You're here! Help me, you have to help me! You're a good friend, I know you are! You'll help me, right? I..."

Gu Jiu listens to the nonsense Su Yan has to say, not responding and waiting for Su Yan to finish. As she goes on and on, Su Yan can see something wrong with Gu Jiu, as she is about to speak, Gu Jiu moves. She watches her friend stands up, staring down at her with mockery and hatred. Su Yan is startled then her face is met with a hand, twisting.

Slap!

The sound is loud in the area. Su Yan sits there in a daze, holding her face in pain. Then she comes back to reality and is in anger, she quickly starts to fight back but heard Gu Jiu's words which makes her eyes become big and Su Yan stops, finally sees the truth.

"Why are you crying? Why don't you go to those men you play with ah? I'm sure they have more than enough money for you to pay back once you sum them all together. Say, Su Yan, how long are you going to keep acting all naïve and nice? You're nothing but a lying, fake bitch who goes around sleeping and hurting Xu Yang's feelings!"

Another Slap!

"I have always wonder, just because you can have Xu Yang, you get to look down on me, Gu Jiu? Who does you think you are, hah?!"

Gu Jiu proceeds to lash out at Su Yan then Su Yan starts to fight back, the two shouting and hitting in the toilet.

Seeing this in the car, Liu Xu Yuan smirks, blue eyes glaze over the time watch on his wrist. Very good, it's about time for Xu Yang to appear. How will my dear friend react?

Noticing the change in the man beside him, his voice turns cold with a hint of anger rising but also jealousy however it all sounds flat as if this is nothing but pure curiosity and interest. To this thousand-year-old ghost who travels around worlds, Liu Xu Yuan indicates the man's hidden emotions in high-speed.

"Why did you smile? Is it someone?"

Hearing Song Yu's words, Liu Xu Yuan turns to look at the pair of pitch-black eyes. They always manage to drag him into it, tying him and not giving an opening for escape. Liu Xu Yuan flashes a big smile, watching as the man turn stunned from his smile then those lovely deep sea turn a darker color and feels contented. His pale lips opening and closing, voice lowering and ask provocatively.

"Do you not like that?"

Song Yu stares straight into those blue star lights in silence, not uttering a word in response. Liu Xu Yuan, in turn, let the man stares at him all he wants, this much is also good for him. The car ride was quiet and peaceful. He's not sure if he feels the same as Song Yu, for now he's giving the man a chance to openly pursue him and as for his answer, that will depend on his performance and how it makes him feel. To be truthful, Song Yu always give off the same aura as that man he had met in the last world but at that time Liu Xu Yuan had already perceived himself as someone bound to a system so he shouldn't waste emotions after all it's not like they will always be together. He is not normal, in the end he will be the one who ends up in pain. For a short-term pain and a lifetime hurt, the choice is easily determined. So, at the time, he had chosen to abandon that man even though he, himself, did felt something but what use will it be?