.Prologue.

-) Naruto's not mine, it's Kishimoto's.

-) English is not my first language so please dont mind my grammar mistakes.

-) I don't own the arts/videos so credit to the rightful owner. (I'll mention if the arts/pictures are mine.)

-) I might change or forgot some important plot so uh.. bear with it?..

-----

Death is something mysterious, really, and mysterious things always make me curious.

It's true that my grandfather could see those satans shit but that doesn't mean he could see dead people. Even if he did, boy I can't even ask him. He's way underneath the earth.

I myself have seen those supernatural things but it was on rare times. It's a bloodline thing, ya know? I really want to ask those dead people on how it felt like when they died but nope, my eyes aren't too overpowered™ like my grandfather's.

That's why I'm fond to suicide. I'm curious on what will happen if I died. I also hate pain so let's correct it to.. 'painless suicide'. I have tried many methods but most effective methods are quite the price.

They were expensive and I'm broke. Just like that old peepaw.

But one day it happened. On that day..

I died.

I really did.

And it wasn't the painless death that I've ever dreamt for. At least I already suspect painful death. Welp, anyways,

I was killed brutally.

The culprit wasn't human.

It was a man-made truck.

And it gave me a pang in my head.

At the last moment of my breath, I already suspect that I at least.. at least will stand a chance of getting reincarnated.

When the dark finally approached my eyes, the scenery changed. I was right, I got reincarnated. Be it was in another world or this world, I just hoped that I got loving parents or no parents at all. I also wished that I will be treated right by other people.

Seriously, those people I met on my previous life are shits.

I don't mean all of them but like, most of them are torture machine.

Well, back to the story, just like those cliche anime, I got hit by the mighty truck-kun, reincarnated as a baby, got confused for a moment and then accept my fate when the time flies.

And all of that happened 30 minutes ago.

And yes, before my soul got sucked up inside that poor baby, I witnessed the doctor pulled her out.

So basically, me in my new life is 30 minutes years old or more and I have nothing to complain about.

Why? Because I got an advantage here. I still couldn't open my eyes but that's fine. The advantage I get is that I can sleep whenever I want to! Awesome, right?

All hail to truck-kun I guess.