.Ten.

-) Naruto's not mine, it's Kishimoto's.

-) English is not my first language so please dont mind my grammar mistakes.

-) I don't own the arts/videos so credit to the rightful owner. (I'll mention if the arts/pictures are mine.)

-) I might change or forgot some important plot so uh.. bear with it?..

-----

Third P.O.V:

It was a quiet night, and the moonlight can be seen shining through his bedroom's window.

He had a feeling that something bad will happen, something bad will come and take away his loved ones, his precious people in the clan.

That's what Itachi felt.

Danzhoe might've been gone, but it doesn't help the fact that his wary feelings of what will happen soon. He felt like the Uchiha Residence will be turned into a battlefield soon enough.

He looked at the clock. It was 3 in the morning.

He blinked.

Was he thinking that hard until he hadn't sleep yet? He decided to push away the feelings and went to sleep.

Ah.. he shouldn't have done that.

-----

9 months later...

It has been a week since Sasuke's seventh birthday, and Aishi had became more wary. Who knows if the Uchiha Massacre will still happen?

She wasn't planning on stopping the massacre, however.

She was simply readying herself to give an extra care to a certain someone that might turned his back away from the village.

But she wasn't planning on stopping that certain someone too.

"Because it's all for the plot", she once said to no one particular.

But who is this person that will actually betray the village, just for the sake of vengeance?

Who knows?

She knows that the answer wouldn't always be; 'Sasuke, of course'.

Because an Uchiha or not, hatred will always be there, planted in one's heart..

-----

It might not seem like it, but Kazuha was worried of his kid sister. She seemed way more stressed than she ever had.

He once offered her a big box of vanilla mochi, which was Aishi's favourite dessert since it wasn't that sweet and not entirely tasteless (she had a sensitive sense of taste), but she refused to pay attention to him at all.

He always gave a ghost frown whenever he saw her started to space out whenever they had a free time together.

He wondered what had happened to her. There might be a possibility that her best friends are the cause of her mood, but it seemed like their friendships are the same as ever.

Well, minus the worried look Naruto and Sasuke gave her.

They must've figured out something was bothering her. Instead of pushing her for an answer, they chose to make her feel better, which was a wise decision to say the least.

If Kazuha found out that they were stressing her more, he might've put them under a Genjutsu with lots of mental torture going on.

(Protective much?)

So, right now he's making some ramen, which is one of his sister's favourite food for dinner. She is currently inside her bedroom. She had just woken up from an accidental 30 minutes of sleep.

Looks like she was at her limit. He does notice that his sister haven't slept for three days in a row. This matter must've been way important than he thought.

Though he failed to notice that Aishi was always like this when it comes to sleep schedule. She always had a problem sleeping but she always gave a good act of 'I'm literally fine' here and there...

But her mask slightly fell off whenever she became bothered or too focused on something.

"Shi-chan! I've cooked ramen with chicken broth for dinner!" He shouts, enough for Aishi to hear him. She slowly opened her bedroom's door and head towards the kitchen.

She silently stared at the meal her brother made at the dining table as her stomach growled loudly.

"You haven't eaten anything, I presume. You should at least eat something before you settle down with your problems." He said with a caring(?) yet worried(?) tone.

Aishi couldn't really heard anything he said, that's why she was confused with the tone he was using. But it seems like she had been caught way long when her mask fell off. It seems slightly reasonable when her brother spoke to her that way.

After noticing her confused expression, Kazuha sighed as he gestured his sister to sit infront of him.

'She had lost focus on mostly anything. She barely heard my words earlier.' Kazuha thought.

He unconsciously tighten his grip on a small bottle inside one of his pocket.

Aishi stared at Kazuha as she tried to load on what her brother just did. She then finally got the message and sit on her seat and silently eating her bowl of ramen.

Unknowingly to both of them, Kazuha grins as he watch his sister eat in silence. He felt proud, knowing that he had done his best to take care of Aishi.

It was his mother's wish before dying, after all.

After 10 minutes of watching her eat, she was finally done. She stands up but stopped by Kazuha when he spoke;

"Why don't you rest yourself at the living room first? It's not healthy to always stay inside a dark bedroom after all." He said calmly.

This time, she heard his voice clearly, and nods. Kazuha watched as the figure of his six years old sister was out of sight in the direction of the living room.

He sigh as he took out the small bottle from the pocket of his pant.

'She won't sleep at night if I didn't use the sleeping medication. Good thing I put some in her meal.' He thought as he grins in victory.