.Five.

-) Naruto's not mine, it's Kishimoto's.

-) English is not my first language so please dont mind my grammar mistakes.

-) I don't own the arts/videos so credit to the rightful owner. (I'll mention if the arts/pictures are mine.)

-) I might change or forgot some important plot so uh.. bear with it?..

-----

Third P.O.V:

She trained outside of her hidden clan's compound until night time today. She train and train and train.. She trained until she was almost at the point of chakra exhaustion.

Something felt different, however. She heard some strange screams from the village. She knew something was wrong but couldn't really put what it was. She heard another scream earlier and it was louder.

Then it clicked.

Today is October 10th, Naruto's 6th birthday, the Kyuubi Festival.

She was not sure if the Kyuubi Festival is a real thing but hearing from the screams, it doesn't matter if it's real or not.

She only have one priority at the moment.

Save Naruto.

And for the first time in her life, she was almost late to save him.

-----

He ran. He's tired and the villagers kept on finding him. He couldn't hide anywhere. Not even the forests. Those ninjas would also found him no matter what.

He wanted to rest.

Because he's exhausted.

That's why he couldn't fight back.

Suddenly, he felt something sharp piercing his left shoulder from his back. It looks like someone had threw a kunai at him. He couldn't stop running though, he'd be a dead meat if he did.

His blood is soaking his shirt.

It hurts.

It really does.

He wants this to end..

Someone..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Please, just save him..

.

.

.

.

.