.Twelve.

-) Naruto's not mine, it's Kishimoto's.

-) English is not my first language so please dont mind my grammar mistakes.

-) I don't own the arts/videos so credit to the rightful owner. (I'll mention if the arts/pictures are mine.)

-) I might change or forgot some important plot so uh.. bear with it?..

-----

Third P.O.V:

"Sasuke." She started.

"Hn?" Sasuke replied as he turned his head to face Aishi, almost startled at her stern voice she was using.

"Let's.. train together.. at your clan's compound.." She stated with a hesitation.

"Won't your brother get worried when he comes here later?" He asked.

"He.. told me that.. he had something to do.. so he'll be home late.."

"Hn, alright." He said as he continued packing his stuffs into his backpack, almost bouncing on his feet.

He liked to train with Aishi, honestly. She often made him opened his eyes when it comes to mistakes he always made during Taijutsu spar and such..

Once he finished, they went outside and waited for Itachi together. Sasuke told her that Itachi would fetch him later so they had to wait. But it had been 2 hours, and Itachi still hadn't came.

Aishi started to get anxious.

"It looks like Nii-san is late.. he said that if he came late, I should go home by my own." Sasuke said.

"I'm lucky to have you as an accompany right now." He continued with a tiny smile.

Aishi just gave him her ghost smile, trying to look reassuring as possible. She then nods.

The walk was silent, truly silent. Sasuke felt slightly uncomfortable with the aura his first friend gave.

Come to think of it, Aishi had been like this since two days ago. And it only became worse as the days passed.

What was she worried about exactly?

Suddenly, his stomach grumbled. He looked away in embarrassment once he saw the amused look Aishi was giving.

Aishi had an idea.

"What about.. some ramen?.." She finally asked.

Sasuke could only nod as they changed their direction to the Ichiraku.

-----

Sasuke was speechless, just like Aishi who had been breathing heavily besides him.

I mean, it's not everyday to see your clan's residence filled with fresh bloods and corpses.

Aishi on the other hand, was not speechless because of the scenery. She was speechless due to her mind working too fast for an answer.

'Who was the culprit?'

Itachi might be a possibility since he was late to fetch Sasuke. But he wasn't on any of the pole nearby with a crouching position.. but still a possibility anyway.

Shisui.. no, it couldn't be him. He's outside the village and will come back in a week.

Obito.. also might be responsible for the massacre infront of them.