.17.

5 years later

It was a beautiful day outside. Birds are singing, flowers are blooming... On days like this kids like them....

Should be in class, not running away from a crime. 🤦🏻‍♂️

*cue Megalovania intensifies

That's right, we apparently had a big timeskip. Right to the first episode of Naruto.

A lot of things happened in those past years. I wish I could tell you a whole storyline about it but our main character was partnering up with the anime's main character, and they were playing tag with the shinobis.

But why were they playing tag anyways?

Pranks.

They're partners in crime in that aspect for an absolutely obvious reason, and those chunins and ANBUS were not surprised by it.

Honestly, they were starting to enjoy the chasing. It was like a normal routine for them, and it's also good for their health. Let's say... they treated the chasing as a warm-up before missions.

'Wait... isn't today supposed to be when the first episode took place? The Hokage Mountain prank, and it's almost graduation day... Naruto is already 12 and I'm still 11 due to born a year after the 9 Rookies... but I was placed in the same class as them because I was considered a clever kid by Hokage-jiji...' our main protagonist of this fanfiction thought.

Naruto, who was running besides her was laughing his ass off. It seemed that he was having fun and Aishi felt a bit of... pity for him.

'Sorry, Naruto. I can't help you with escaping today. I need the episode to start... so if Iruka-sensei didn't catch you, the whole timeline could change.' She thought again as she disappeared in a puff of smoke, leaving a petal of white rose behind.

"EH?! AI-CHAN WHY DO YOU LEAVE ME HERE??"

Ah... she completely felt pity for her best friend.

-----

"Hn, that was a dirty trick." Sasuke silently said to himself.

Naruto heard him anyways.

"I know right!! If Ai-chan didn't left that early everyone could've studied more for the graduation tomorrow!"

"Hn, it was you who started the prank. It's your responsibility if you get caught."

"WHICH SIDE ARE YOU ON TEME??"

"Everyone... are so loud.. these days....."

The school was over and the trio were on their way back to their houses. Now, you might be wondering about Sasuke...

Don't get me wrong, he's still emo. However, thanks to Aishi that Sasuke had unconsciously valued his friends more than power.

Yes, unconsciously.

Back to our main topic, they were on their way back to their respectable homes.

Talk about homes, Naruto had moved in with the Fuji siblings for about 4 years ago. Aishi remembered the first time the Hokage allowed Naruto to move in with them, Kazuha smiled infront of Hiruzen for the first time after that night.

A sincere one, a sincere smile after for so long.

Naruto on the other hand, was jumping like a monkey. He was very happy and excited to live with them. Hiruzen was glad to see Naruto in that state, so he gave each one of them some currency to celebrate at the Ichiraku.

Aishi couldn't count how many bowls of ramen Naruto had eaten.. but she remembered Kazuha praising Naruto while saying, "You ate more than 20 bowls, bud! You are becoming a big man soon!"

Yeah... more than 20. How did Naruto even digest all of those?

Well, he did get a pretty intense diarrhea the next day...

"It's worth it, 'ttebayo!" An image of mini Naruto screamed inside Aishi's head as she shook her head left and right.

"Well, our apartment is nearby..." Sasuke suddenly voiced.

"Oh, yeah! I forgot that you don't live in that crappy compound anymore. Say hi to Sushi-nii for me!!"

"Naruto.. it's.. Shisui.."

"Hn."

And with that, the pair of pranksters watched Sasuke went back to his apartment. Oh, right. I might as well say this..

Sasuke had moved in with Shisui (not that he had a choice to not move in with him) right after he was released from the hospital since Shisui is kinda.... his relative.

Shisui was pretty chill, surprisingly. Well, for Sasuke at least. All of you know what Shisui was like, no? So when he was not energetic at home, Sasuke was very grateful. At least he didn't have to deal with two Narutos everywhere.

Suddely, an unpleasant growl was heard. Aishi knew too well who's stomach it belongs to.

"Ehehe... sorry 'bout that! Kinda hungry after all that running, 'ttebayo."

Aishi only stared at his face blankly.

"What? Are you trying to say that it's my fault for making myself hungry??"

Aishi only stared at "his face" blankly...

"Okay, maybe it's my fault but it's not my fault that this village is too boring, dattebayo!"

Actually, Aishi was staring at the back of Naruto's head. Why you may ask?

"Maybe you'll find the fun after cleaning the Hokages' faces."

Yeah. She was staring at the crouching Umino Iruka.

"E-EH?! IRUKA-SENSEI??"

"You are not going anywhere until I say so, Naruto!"

And now, Aishi stared at Naruto's face for real.

"Good luck.. I guess.." she emotionlessly said while giving him a tiny wave. She started walking to the direction of her clan's compound.

However, she was held back.

"Oh, you too little miss. You're not going anywhere and will help this little friend of yours!"

'Just my luck.'

===-----===-----===

A/N

surprise bitches 𓁹𓁹

===-----===-----===