.Six.

-) Naruto's not mine, it's Kishimoto's.

-) English is not my first language so please dont mind my grammar mistakes.

-) I don't own the arts/videos so credit to the rightful owner. (I'll mention if the arts/pictures are mine.)

-) I might change or forgot some important plot so uh.. bear with it?..

-----

Third P.O.V:

It was unnecessary, but Aishi fell into a real breakdown after she healed Naruto.

And in order to heal Naruto until no scars was seen at all, it took lots and lots of her chakra. She did not use her own chakra for that, though. She decided to rest while healing Naruto with her storanged chakra, or else she would've died early.

After all, a box can still be emptied, right?

Anyways, she was glad, sure, even if she didn't came to save him, he would still be alive.

But even how much she doesn't care of other's feelings, even though she's a sadist, she is not heartless. She knows that Naruto won't blame her for anything but people can actually change.

Even how much a genius she is, there is one problem she couldn't solve. No, until now she still can't solve this problem.

It's her feeling of guilt.

That is like one feeling she couldn't quite catch. Guilt is the only feeling she couldn't really handle.

Usually, whatever emotions she felt, she could just change them 180°, whenever or wherever she wants.

But why not guilt?

She is still the same as her past self.

Both of hers are destroying themselves.

She found herself sat on the floor across the bed an unconscious Naruto was on. She hugged herself, burying her face on her knees.

She's hot-blooded, but she can still control her anger.

But just why not that one, particular emotion?

Why not guilt?

-----

"We need to talk, Sarutobi."

Kazuha is pissed. That was his second time founding Naruto in that state.

Last year, on the same date, he had saved Naruto from the same situation too. At that time, he just finished on a B-rank mission.

He heard screams coming from the road he was walking on and realized that there were crowds. Kazuha hopped to the nearest building to get a better view.

To say that he was shocked was an understatement.

It was more than that.

So when the time he had saved Naruto, Kazuha helped on healing him. Naruto was glad to find someone like that, really.

But when Naruto met Kazuha again at the Ichiraku on Aishi's birthday, why didn't Naruto recognize Kazuha?

Simple, it was because Kazuha covered his face that day.

He had told Naruto to tell the Hokage. Naruto wanted to tell him that Hokage-jiji won't really believe him but Kazuha still convinced him.

"Just tell Hokage-sama that Chō has enforce you to say so. He'll understand."