.Four.

-) Naruto's not mine, it's Kishimoto's.

-) English is not my first language so please dont mind my grammar mistakes.

-) I don't own the arts/videos so credit to the rightful owner. (I'll mention if the arts/pictures are mine.)

-) I might change or forgot some important plot so uh.. bear with it?..

-----

Third P.O.V:

'Sakura.. Sakura.. Haruno Sakura.. what do I do..' the young girl thought.

It's night time and she's inside her bedroom. She couldn't help but feel slight stressed. Shisui's death will happen soon and she needs to think through this.

'I still need to search for the Haruno family. If they did not exist, meaning I've permanently replaced their existence..' she then sigh.

'I need to be the top kunoichi of the year.. I'm not sure if it's really important for joining Team 7 but it doesn't hurt to try..'

She close her eyes. She already thought through this. It's just in similar situation that her clan shouldn't have existed in 'Naruto'. This is just an alternate universe for sure.

When she was three years-old, she finally found out about her clan's background. An important man, Fujisaki Kotoha alongside with Senju Hashirama and Uchiha Madara, are the respected founder of Konohagakure.

Though, nobody knew of Kotoha's existence.. so how the heck did she found the information?

Ask her, not me.

Right now she's worried of her own safety. For those who live in their times, are dangerous for sure. The Fujisaki, also known as a family with two kekkei genkais, will likely be targeted by those type of people.

She needs to keep an eye of Danzhoe.

She also needs to be careful with Orochimaru. Who knows maybe she'll be targeted alongside Uchiha Sasuke in the future.

If she got caught, she knew she'll suffer more than she imagined.

"This is troublesome.." the girl whispered.

At least she knows that Kazuha is genius enough to hide his true potentials so he won't get targeted.

-----

She lost count of time. She couldn't predict when will Uchiha Shisui die anymore.

She has two options. One, stalk Shisui. Two, wait at the Naka River every night.

She couldn't take the risk of getting caught so she chose the latter.

She waited and waited and waited..

And tonight is the night.

She could only watch from afar.. Like, really far. It was as far until she had to use her 'Byākugan'. She had already prepared her scrolls and weapons....

This is it.

Danzhoe will almost strike.

She took out her previous scroll she used with Naruto before. But this time, it's more advanced. Only using her chakra is enough to transport two people inside the scroll. She open the scroll.