.Three.

-) Naruto's not mine, it's Kishimoto's.

-) English is not my first language so please dont mind my grammar mistakes.

-) I don't own the arts/videos so credit to the rightful owner. (I'll mention if the arts/pictures are mine.)

-) I might change or forgot some important plot so uh.. bear with it?..

-----

Third P.O.V:

A very small girl can be seen standing outside a certain door, mumbling to herself.

She's nervous.

She's paranoid.

She hope she won't mess things up.

Though, even after reborn, her existence is still a nuisance.

She's cursing herself for her lack ability to communicate.

"Fuck social anxiety.. fuck everything.. They're just nothing.. They're not important just yet.. I don't have to focus on the academics so much right now.. I have more problems in a year.. ah how do I do this.. NO- collect yourself! It's about time!" She mumbled while biting her left thumb, which is a habit that she picked ever since her past life when she was 14...

The door slid open and she flinched. A tall man standing infront of her, with a tan skin and brown hair... ah, yes.. our beloved dolphin, Iruka.

"You must be the new student! You can come in now." He said with a smile.. yeah, a smile that is warm......

"..."

She wants a sweet father ASAP.

She then nod at her soon-to-be homeroom teacher and went inside...

She felt like it was almost impossible not to run away from the stares she gets from her soon-to-be classmates. Although one certain blonde boy is just grinning like a dummy he is. He's excited that his only friend is here, alright.

"Alright class! Be quiet! We have a new student that will be joining us starting from today!" Iruka announced.

The room went silent like it was abandoned long ago.

Iruka then kneel down her height, and whisper:

"Would you like to introduce yourself or I'll do the work?"

Oh boy..

She pray her thanks to a certain beloved ravenette with light lavender eyes that is called Kazuha in her mind..

She kept silent.

Iruka understands.

Kazuha can be seen smiling.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

She almost freaked out when she noticed her brother outside the window.