.Fourteen.

-) Naruto's not mine, it's Kishimoto's.

-) English is not my first language so please dont mind my grammar mistakes.

-) I don't own the arts/videos so credit to the rightful owner. (I'll mention if the arts/pictures are mine.)

-) I might change or forgot some important plot so uh.. bear with it?..

-----

Third P.O.V:

"Alright, you're getting better by the day." The doctor who's incharge of her said. He then continued;

"Is there anything else you need, Fujisaki-san?"

There was a loud silent formed between the two. It seems that she was thinking of something...

"Uchiha.."

The doctor raised a brow.

"Uchiha Sasuke.. may I.. may I visit him.. right now?.."

The doctor barely sigh, but she still heard it.

"He's not awaken yet, but it won't hurt to visit him for a while, I guess."

That made her smile faintly.

"Alright.. thank you.. Kaito-san.."

The doctor, is now known as Giichi Kaito, prepared a wheel chair for his patient. He won't directly admit it, but Fujisaki Aishi is his favourite patient he had ever dealt with.

He never liked dealing with children since they are loud and snotty. He couldn't handle loud environment since it only make him stressed.

The first time he had to take Aishi as his patient seven days ago, he wanted to refuse but was still forced by the head medic, saying it was the Hokage's direct order. That shut him up, of course, and he had to ready himself for the worst.

After handling the operation on the girl's head and legs, she woke up the next day and that was abnormally fast for someone who suffered from those kind of injuries and blood loss, and adding her as the witness of the massacre did not help either.

But Kaito ignored that fact anyway.

He tried his best not to make an annoyed face when he was infront of her room for morning check ups. He remembered that he was debating of his fate at that time.

But what he did not expect was that when he entered the room, the girl was awfully quiet. She does not make any unnecessary noise. She only talked when he asked her some questions about her condition.

After that, he bumped into Fujiwara Kazuha. Knowing that Kazuha was the kid's brother, Kaito immediately asked Kazuha if Aishi was normally acting like that.

"Ah, Giichi-san..! that was not an act, it was merely her personality. It was like.. she got her own conscious right after her birth!"

Was what he remembered Kazuha told him.

Kaito was speechless, of course. Never in his life to actually found a kid like her. For other people, they often sees Aishi as a strange kid.

But for him, it was like a dream come true. It was after his lunch break after talking with Kazuha that he decided to get to know his patient.

He was glad to know that when he tried to strike a conversation with her, she did not ignore him. He still find it odd on why did Aishi never talk so clearly with people, but he didn't mind it.