REWRITING

Hello nerds! Had been a while, no? Basically I'm currently rewriting, and you can check up on my profile to read the rewrite version of Amnesia. Sorry for the late update, btw. I totally didn't suffer more with my mental health and I totally didn't constantly overworking myself to death. Totally.

Here's some description of Amnesia (REWRITE)

‎⸻

Her blunt statement has created a new impression he has towards the kid

Her blunt statement has created a new impression he has towards the kid. No, unlike children her age, Aishi was too calm and collected when she killed a man who was at fault for kidnapping her. Sure, it was for defense and all that but still... she should've at least felt something, 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵? Because of that, it only gave him more questions than answers after witnessing the girl's behaviour in the following days.

And one of those questions was "How?".

‎⸻

Feeling her body getting ripped in half by the incoming truck was painful as hell. She would've screamed in pain if it wasn't for the fact that she was caught off guard.

She cursed the truck for making her suffer as she died. The feeling of being cut in half was still fresh in her body, and it was burning her deep inside.

However, she got a feeling when she realized that it was the truck that hit her at the side of the road. There must be a chance that she might get reincarnated, she thought, despite knowing that it was all just a silly fantasy.

Oh, how wrong she was.

‎⸻

Hope you'll read it, ya know? Since I'm kinda lonely now that I haven't received comments and all for the past few days (totally pathetic, Madara would be ashamed of me).

Well, go check it out! Take care, btw. Ja ne~