.Clan.

Ah, yes. Before I continue, I should introduce myself.

My name was Kakishika Aishi and I was the youngest child. My parents were divorced, which is a real pleasure in my opinion, but life wasn't easy back then.

It was lonely and full of.. how do you say it.. ah right, it wasn't full of love. I never really felt how love was.

It's really hard when your siblings ignore you, your mother never understood you, you have no friends at all, and your lack ability to communicate..

But thanks to the mighty truck-kun, I finally got another life I've dreamt of.

I might not have any parents by my side, but I still have a brother which is a bonus. He give me the love I ever wanted even though I still have a hard time accepting it... I might not have any friends yet, but at least I know how to find them in this world.

Let's do this again. In this life, my name is Fujisaki Aishi and we also have Fujiwara Kazuha, my sweet big brother.

Together, we are the last surviving heir of the Fuji Clan in Konohagakure.

You must be wondering.. why do we have different surnames? Don't get me wrong, we have the same parents but let me explain;

There are two families in the Fuji Clan, Fujioka and Fujiwara. Both families have their own kekkei genkai.

----------

Fujioka (wisteria hill) :

They used to live on snowy mountains which is pretty ironic if you ask me. Their kekkei genkai is called Shirayukihime, or known as Shirayuki, meaning 'snow white'.

Their hair is originally black but when the snow touches, their hair will turn white. But what does this kekkei genkai give?

This kekkei genkai give it's holder additional chakra. Just think like this, the snow is chakra and their hair is some sort of storage. Understand?

When they are not in snowy area or some kind like that, they will wear a special hairpin to seal the chakra they have stored. Why? Because massive chakra means massive problems in the future. They also suck at masking their chakra signature too.

Fujiwara (wisteria field) :

The Fujiwara, also known as the Hyūga distant relatives, holds the similar kekkei genkai as the Hyūga.

It was still a nameless kekkei genkai but they usually called it 'our Byākugan'.

Even though they called it 'our Byākugan', their eyes aren't exactly white. They just have a very light lavender eyes.

All of them have black hair btw.

When their Byākugan was activated, they can poorly see chakra signatures. Their Byākugan vision is more to.. supernatural things. They can see spirits and such. Aaa... I'm lazy to explain.

When it comes to eyesight, the Fujiwara can zoom their eyesight very far away, more than the Hyūga.

Most of the Fujiwara are chakra sensitive so they usually become a sensor shinobi.

----------

Both families has something in common. Both of the families are superior in Fūinjutsu, just like the Uzumaki.

Most of the people in Fuji Clan are exorcists, especially the Fujiwara since their eyes can see those things.

Now, where the heck does the Fujisaki came from? Well, let me tell you.

----------

Fujisaki (two unblooming flowers) :

The Fujisaki came from a pure blooded Fujioka and a pure blooded Fujiwara.

They must have both kekkei genkai (Shirayuki and 'Byākugan') to claim the surname of Fujisaki.

This made them a pure blooded Fuji.

----------

So that's why my surname is Fujisaki while Kazuha's Fujiwara. I have both kekkei genkai (much to Kazuha's displeasure, since he's protective of my safety) and Kazuha only have the 'Byākugan'.

That's all of the explanation of my clan at the moment.