.Nine.

-) Naruto's not mine, it's Kishimoto's.

-) English is not my first language so please dont mind my grammar mistakes.

-) I don't own the arts/videos so credit to the rightful owner. (I'll mention if the arts/pictures are mine.)

-) I might change or forgot some important plot so uh.. bear with it?..

-----

Third P.O.V:

Sasuke... well, he's feeling weird.

It's true that he may be socially awkward like Itachi, and had a hard time expressing his feelings, but there is one feeling that made him confused even more.

And it all started when she arrived.

The first time Sasuke seen her, he thought that she will become one of those fangirls.

But she didn't.

That stunned him in place when he realized that she didn't even glance his way. So he was relieved.

But then it happened.

The feeling appeared in him like it was a giant rock that was falling on him. Nobody noticed but he was out of breath the moment he saw her walked towards the dobe, and a dull light lavender orbs met his for the first time.

His eyes widened.

What was that feeling? Why was it so hard to breath? It doesn't hurt, but it was suffocating. He could felt that he was sweating. He couldn't take his eyes off her.

He felt like she doesn't belong here.

It's strange. He doesn't felt rage, mad nor hate. It's just a pure denial, pure denial of her existence. He didn't want to approve her existence before him. He felt like she shouldn't have exist.

It was making him anxious.

He felt fear.

So, for the first two days after her arrival at the academy, he tried his best to ignore her, to ignore her presence, to ignore the feeling he had.

It's unknown to Sasuke, but his attitude slightly changed at home. He would avoid talking about anything that includes school.

Uchiha Mikoto noticed this.

So, when he set foot inside his house that evening, he was facing his mother's serious and worried expression.

That's when he realized that he had lost for the first time towards a kid his age. The feelings he had towards that girl had overwhelmed him in the beginning.

How did he figured it out?

Well, he didn't do anything wrong so what's the better explanation for the expression his mother was making?

"Sasuke dear, you should tell me when something's bothering you. I'm your mother, aren't I?" He remembered she asked that question.

He couldn't help but felt confused when he saw how more worried his mother became. That's when he realized that he was crying for the first time.

Kid must've felt so much fear around that girl, doesn't he?

And just like that, he spent his night with Mikoto comforting him, and him vented everything he could to his mother.