.Seven.

-) Naruto's not mine, it's Kishimoto's.

-) English is not my first language so please dont mind my grammar mistakes.

-) I don't own the arts/videos so credit to the rightful owner. (I'll mention if the arts/pictures are mine.)

-) I might change or forgot some important plot so uh.. bear with it?..

-----

Third P.O.V:

Kazuha just came back from meeting the Hokage, and some training by his own. Today is suppose to be his day off as a teacher, so that's good.

He did not want his students to see him in this kind of state. He needs to calm down and rest.

He opened the door. It was quiet.. ah, yes. His little sister must've gone to the academy with Naruto.

He take off his ninja boot and enter the house. He was thinking of making some breakfast and take a shower...

Let's make some breakfast.

He enter the kitchen and go straight to the fridge..

Oh, there's a note.

𝑌𝑜, 𝐾𝑎𝑧𝑢ℎ𝑎.

𝑇𝑜𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒. 𝑁𝑎𝑟𝑢𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑆𝑎𝑠𝑢𝑘𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑒 𝐼𝑡𝑎𝑐ℎ𝑖 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑈𝑐ℎ𝑖ℎ𝑎 𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑.

𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑡𝑜𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑢𝑝𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑜𝑓𝑓 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟? 𝐽𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑠 𝑜𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑘 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑖𝑑𝑦 𝑢𝑝 𝑚𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑑. 𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙, 𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒.

𝑂ℎ, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔. 𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑟𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑑𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚'𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑤. 𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘𝑠.

𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑦 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑤𝑏𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑚𝑜𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑑𝑔𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑛𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑎𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑟𝑒𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑. 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑟𝑔𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑠ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑎𝑙𝑙.

𝑆𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑦,
𝐴𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑖.

He hum to himself. Sure, he can do that.

What he likes about his sister is that the tasks she always give are simple and straightforward. And she always give him some rewards after that.

He chuckles to himself, remembering the old days when Aishi had a hard time to compose her words just to make it sound simple as possible.

Now... the note said that his sister allows him to eat all of the strawberry mochis left..

He grins.

Kazuha is a sweet tooth.

-----

Shisui.. well, he didn't know what to do.

He haven't gotten any missions today so he has.. lots of free time. He can go to the dango stand if he wants but he has no time for that.

He heard from Itachi that Sasuke's friend will come over to train.

At first he was confused since Sasuke never had a friend but then he finally put it to pieces. Sasuke once mentioned that he had lunch with Naruto and Aishi so it probably means that he had make some friends.

So right now, he's searching for a gift to give Aishi. He realized that he hadn't give her anything yet as a thank you for saving him.

He first thought that some jewellery would be fine but Itachi already had gave her a necklace. Then he thought to give her some dangos but Itachi said that Sasuke told him Aishi was not a fan of sweets.

Ah! Now he knows.

He'll train her.

-----

Kazuha has finished taking a sweet sweet shower. An hour long shower.

He was sitting on his bed, drying his long hair. Damn, he was not sure whether to cut his hair or just keep it long.

He sigh.

He still had to clean Aishi's bedroom.

He stood up and went outside of his room. He looked around the living room infront of him. His gaze stopped at a hanging picture. The picture was taken 3 years ago, the 'first day' he had become a genin.

He remembered when he showed Aishi the hitai-ate he got. All she said was just,

"Oh.. congrats.. I guess.."

He was dumbfounded at that time.

He chuckled as he shook his head. His sister is something else isn't she?

Well.. back to cleaning her room...

-----

Aishi is tired. Very tired.

Remember when she haven't sleep at all in the last chapter? Yeah, that.

She almost passed out when she was walking infront of the class to answer some questions.

Good thing she controlled herself.

When lunch came, all she did was just sleeping. Naruto told Sasuke that she haven't gotten any sleep last night so they were quiet during that period.

When lunch ends, they had a free time since Iruka-sensei had a matter to attend to and that was a bonus.

So all she did was sleeping...

And then school ends.

She might not have full energy but at least she was feeling better.

And now..

It's time to train.