37. Dream

Y/n's dream~

It was another average day of school, as it was very dull.

Recess was let out as the kids ran out of the classroom and to the playground. They are such madmen.

"Y/n, are you coming to play with me or not at the playground?" Jinny asked as she was eagerly waiting around for my response.

"Sure! Let's go!" I quickly ran over to her and walked beside her.

At the corner of my eye, I saw a shy, timid girl surrounded by five people.

The girl seemed to be terrified. I was curious, and I wanted to find out what happened.

"Jinny wait. Go ahead.  I'll follow you to the playground in a bit." I told my friend.

"Okay, see you." She waved before heading to the slides.

I crept into the side of the school, glancing at the girl who seemed almost helpless in the corner.

Those five girls seem to be intimidating her. I debated for a moment, wondering if I would get in trouble if I interfered.

But, my good side got to me as I walked over to the five girls.

"What's going on here?" I placed my hand on one of the five girl's shoulder.

"Hey, you should leave." One of the girls said.

"I don't think I should." I firmly responded, crossing my arms.

"Do you know her?" Another one of them asked.

"No, but I was wondering what you were all doing here," I stated.

"Look, this is nothing worthy of a child to know." A girl aggressively said as I became offended. What would they know? They are only 1 year older than me.

"Hah, you say that? Well, the teachers are already here. What are you going to do about that now, huh?" I pointed at the teachers as the kids became startled.

"Mess with her again, and your parents soon will disown you. I bet you wouldn't want that, would you?" I threatened the other girls.

"N-No..." They all said.

The teachers all took the five girls to the office as they got into huge trouble with their parents.

From that moment on, they never bothered that girl ever again.

I turned around and faced the girl as she was on her knees, shaking. I handed her my hand as she slowly took it and stood up.

"T-Thank you..." She timidly said. She suddenly glanced at me.

She had a pretty face, pretty eyes, and the most beautiful lips. She was absolutely breathtaking. Why would anyone want to hurt this girl?

"My name is Y/n. Kim Y/n, it's nice to meet you." I placed my hand in front of her to shake.

"M-My name is S-Sharon." She quietly spoke and took my hand. She softly shook it.

"Come with me, let's play with my friend! She would love to play with you!"

"O-Okay..." She shyly said.

I softly took her hand and walked with her to the playground.

From there, I'd play on the playground with her often with Jinny. She would always be scared, but I pushed her to play with me.

Before she graduated elementary, she said to me, "Y/n, if we ever meet again. I'll promise to be by your side and help you with whatever you need."

She said that, but it was the last time I ever saw someone like her named Sharon.

-

Highschool~ (This is also part of her dream)

I was at lunch eating by myself. Sadly all my friends were busy today. But I didn't mind, and I had my "cardboard" pizza lunch to distract me.

A girl walked by, elegantly and pleasantly. Everyone had their eyes on her. She had bangs covering her face, but she wore a mask. I wondered why?

No doubt about it though, we can all tell she is pretty under her mask.

She was suddenly walking up to me as I became frightened. Why was the pretty girl walking to me?

A soft, timid voice spoke to me, "Hi, may I sit here?"

"Yeah, sure!" I moved to the side to allow space.

What is this pretty girl sitting by me for?

"I-I hope I'm not bothering you." She suddenly said.

"No! Of course not!"

"I'm Y/n, Kim Y/n. Nice to meet you!" I placed out my hand for her to shake.

"Ah, seems like some things never do change." She softly spoke, and her words confused me. What did she mean by that?

"My name is... Nima..." She paused before saying her name. It was almost as if she forgot her name or she was saying her name wrong on purpose. I shrugged it off and she shook my hand.

"Nima, is it? I like it." I told her before we started talking about video games.

She was fun to talk to. But oddly, she never spoke to me after that day, and I only saw her once after eating lunch with her.

-

Back to reality~

My eyes shot open as I was shocked by my dream.

There is no way... No fucking way...

MINA IS SHARON? AND NIMA????

Is that why she said she loved me? Because I saved her that one day? Is that why she ate with me that one time during lunch? What the...

Everything is starting to make sense...