Chapter 3: Entrance Exam Prep

A/N: Sorry about the short chapter, promise the next one will be longer. I'm starting to figure out where I want to take the story! Let me know if you want to see anything specific. Like fun head canons and stuff. :]

Mei Hatsume POV:

   I woke up later than usual clocking into the kitchen around 6:30 am. I'm not one to sleep in but those extra 30 minutes felt nice! I would start waking up at 6:30 instead of 6:00 but I don't want to lose any more time when I could be working on my precious babies!

   I open the fridge and grab a near empty carton of milk and a box of cereal. I also opted for two small oranges to go with my dear breakfast. 'I'll need to apprehend more milk before the weekend...'

   Lost in my own thoughts I hardly noticed the note on the dining table. It reads "No need to overwork yourself dear! I'll be home around supper time. Take care and I'm heading to the store after work so don't trouble yourself. -Love Poppa!"

   Ahh, dad always knows what I'm thinking. But he shouldn't be worried about me overworking today! I'm heading to UA to check out the technology. Today is the hero entrance exams and while I'm already accepted to the support course I plan to look at all the fancy tech! If my sources are correct then UA will have massive combat based robots. I might get stuck in a tree peering over the UA gate but it'll be worth it to get a glimpse of those giant babies!!!

   I finished eating and put on a denim jacket over my tank top. I make my way to the door with my newest baby in hand. Hopefully its camera and my quirk will help me figure out how UA makes its fantastic babies!

Earserhead POV:

   "Hizashi, moving the coffee pot doesn't 'help my addiction'" I say mockingly "It just upsets me" I send a glare towards him who just gives me a smug look.

"Shoooooo come on, a third cup at 6:00 am is unnecessary! Maybe just have a real breakfast."

"No, it doesn't matter, we should start heading to UA god knows what Nezu has planned for us."

"Alright but I'm bringing you a snack. Maybe one of those protein pouches you love. Hmm?"

I scoff "Right, let's go."

   Yamada giggles his way to the kitchen to pull out something from the fridge. I would be able to tell what he had in his hand if he hadn't hid my coffee pot. Nevertheless I grab my capture scarf and bag of notes. 'I really can't think of anything better to do than raise some undersized heros, can I?'

   The two of us get in the car and Yamada drives us to UA. It's not a long way but just long enough for worry to set in. Last year a student nearly died trying to fight off the crazy bots Nezu put them against. I hope whatever he has planned isn't nearly as reckless.

Or I might start demanding a raise.

A/N: Ok this one is really short! I still hope you enjoyed it. We come in at 544 words!