Chapter 15: Short Decaying tale

A/N: This chapter is very short and has to do with the Villains and the lead up to the USJ that will be the next two chapters!

Shigaraki POV:

   Damn Eraserhead, so cool. Had to get Kurogiri to come get me. I was sure that woman was quirkless too. Master needs me to find a quirkless brat, he said he wants a very strong one, but it's dumb to think strong quirkless people exist.

"Tomura, see you have failed me again but worry not, I'm sure you can find a worthy vessel for me. I believe in you Tomura." Master's voice emits from the television.

"But master, why do you need a damn quirkless person anyways? They're all weak and get in the way!"

"Tomura, quirkless people have been left in the gutter of society and I wish to help them realize their potential by giving them quirks and purposes. If you find a quirkless person who is strong and worthy and bring them to me, I will build you an amazing weapon and they will be stronger than our Nomus."

"Whatever, Kurogiri, help me bandage my head. Eraserhead hit it really hard."

"Of course Tomura." Kurogiri gets closer to me.

"And master I think I have a different plan for taking down All Might. One that doesn't need a quirkless brat."

"Oh?"

"We need to get in contact with our pawn though, so UA doesn't know what hit them."

"I understand Tomura." Master laughs.

—TIME SKIP A WEEK—

   The press floods through the gates I've destroyed and serves as a perfect distraction. Alarms sound and Kurogiri warps me into an empty classroom. It doesn't take long to find what I'm looking for.

ALL MIGHT:

TEACHING SCHEDULE...

'Perfect'

   I read through it and find the perfect date to kill the symbol of peace. He's going to introduce himself to some first years to help with rescue training. What's a better way to teach rescue then force those brats to be rescued as I kill their precious hero!

"Tomura, we should go." Kurogiri says.

"Right." I walk into the misty portal and leave the shitty classroom behind me.

—TIME SKIP ONE WEEK—

   Master helped me assemble a team. They're all terrible thugs that can hardly fight for themselves but they should be able to take care of some kids. Master gifted me one of the first finished Nomu. It's a brainless thing that just takes orders. It's size is massive and it will kill All Might.

"Master, I'm ready to kill him." I say to the television.

"Tomura, I must say your plan has come a long way. I'm very proud of you."

"Thank you master. Now please let me bring havoc and chaos to the hero society. Take me to UA with your good fortune!"

"Trust me Tomura luck should be on your side. You will have what you want."

"Yes. Kurogiri, let's go. Get the tropes and we can invade UA!"

"Of course, Tomura."

This is where All Might will die.

A/N:Thanks for reading! The next chapter will take a while to write but the USJ attack will happen. Hope you enjoyed! This chapter is 531 words.