「 A Certain Bomb 」

Disclaimer: I don't own Xiao, Genshin impact, Bungo Stray Dogs. They belong to their rightful owners. I only own the change of the storyline, change of characters and the change of Xiao

Thought or flashback
*action*
Yelling or screaming

(A/n: Btw, Zhongli still has his gnosis and still an active Archon.

This Chapter may skip some parts, since I want to write more about the interesting missions. The initiation of Atsushi to the agency, in my opinion wad slightly boring. So I apologized to the people who like the initiation of Atsushi.

And Xiao may not act like character sometimes.)

[3rd P

[3rd P.O.V]

Xiao was getting ready for the test for Atsushi, the rest of the agency was also getting ready for the test too.

The person who was going to act as the "bomber" was Tanizaki Junichirō and his sister Naomi, was going to be the hostage.

Xiao's position in the test was... being the "injured" target.

Interesting position in a test, is it not?

Xiao was unamused with this position and Dazai was the one who suggested the position.

Questioning it, Xiao asked him why and Dazai responded, "I just want to see Atsushi's reaction, since he doesn't know your position while the rest of us know."

Xiao sighed in annoyance at what Dazai told him, before he left to get Atsushi. Xiao was busy putting fake blood on himself and putting some in his hair and face.

Yosano provided the fake blood for Xiao since she somehow had fake blood lying around.

As he finished getting ready, Yosano told them to get ready. Everyone quickly went into positions.

Xiao was told that his position was going to be near the door, so he'll be the first one to be seen.

He poured some of the fake blood on the ground near the door, smearing it with the help of a little bit of anemo wind.

Xiao then laid down on his back and made darker patches of red on his clothes.

Xiao threw the bottle of fake blood underneath a desk and closed his eyes.

Since he was near the door, he could hear Dazai, Kunikida and Atsushi coming up.

Speaking, quite loudly.

"Uh..."—Atsushi.

"What? What's your question? The agency is on the fourth floor."—Kunikida.

"I-no. I wasn't thing about that. It was more, well--"—Atsushi.

"Let's take the stairs, to be safe."—Dazai.

"Excuse me, but I--"—Atsushi.