「Teaching Them To Kill; Then to Die」

Disclaimer: I don't own Xiao, Genshin impact, Bungo Stray Dogs. They belong to their rightful owners. I only own the change of the storyline, change of characters and the change of Xiao

Thought or flashback
*action*
Yelling or screaming

 Thought or flashback *action*Yelling or screaming

[3rd P.O.V]

Xiao was dragged along by Dazai who wanted to walk around the city at night to see what they could find. And surprisingly Dazai said he'll let Xiao buy anything he wanted.

The adepti declined on going out to a crowded area, but much to his displeasure the brunette dragged him along regardless.

Xiao only stayed since Dazai promised he'll get the almond tofu he lied about. They were walking down the street as Dazai was humming a small tune and holding Xiao's hand.

Earlier Dazai suggested Xiao should hold his hand since where they were going was crowded and he didn't want to lose the adepti.

Since he accidentally lost Xiao a few years ago before he joined the Agency.

Of course, Xiao immediately said no and that he hated when people had physical contact with him.

Anyways, Dazai dismissed that and still held Xiao's hand.

As Xiao was looking around Dazai felt someone grab ahold of the folded-up sleeve of his trench coat. Confused, the bandaged man stopped walking and looked down and saw a little girl dressed in a kimono and was probably at least fourteen.

"Uh, can I help you?" Dazai asked slowly as he sweat dropped a little, before he quietly moved in front of Xiao. The brunette had a sneaking suspicion that this girl was not here randomly.

"Found you." The girl said blankly as Dazai couldn't see her eyes, but what caught his eye was a cellphone she had in her hand with a small bunny keychain attached to it.

"Uh..." Dazai mumbled as the girl opened her phone. When she did that, purple ribbon like circles formed around the girl, showing that she indeed has an ability.

Dazai looked up with widened eyes and saw a phantom like being forming behind the girl.

"This doesn't look good." He said as he tightened his grip on the adepti's hand a little. Xiao was impassive about the whole situation before he deadpanned at Dazai, while he was still hidden behind him.

I have my own two sets of eyes, Dazai and I can clearly see this doesn't look good the adepti thought as he had a feeling the girl didn't see him but regardless...

Both Xiao and Dazai went unconscious.

_____________________________

It was now morning at the agency and almost all the members were currently there, except two.