「Part 2: Rashomoun and Adepti」

Disclaimer: I don't own Xiao, Genshin impact, Bungo Stray Dogs. They belong to their rightful owners. I only own the change of the storyline, change of characters and the change of Xiao

Thought or flashback
*action*
Yelling or screaming

(A/n: The fight scene was helped by 1person_10 and credits to them for helping me

[3rd P.O.V]

Xiao walked to the area where Akutagawa and Kyouka were, he sighed internally knowing he'll have to use his 'ability' to get Kyouka out unscathed. He could've just quickly teleport there and back out with Kyouka safe, but he couldn't.

Since that would show he has a second ability, and he doesn't want Kyouka to know that.

The adepti didn't want this fight to be quick but wants the fight to be enjoyable.

Xiao also knows Akutagawa would be excited to fight him instead of Atsushi due to wanting the recognition from him. Even though he told the rashomoun user many times how he was improving.

_____________________________

Akutagawa was untouched from the explosion with hands in his pockets, he blankly stared at Kyouka, who was unconscious on the ground.

"Kyouka... is this truly the path you've chosen? In appreciation for your service... I'll lay you to rest." Akutagawa spoke with unusual softness in his voice.

Rashomoun's tendrils slowly formed, "forever." He stated before his ability lunges to impale Kyouka, but she vanishes the moment the spear-like appendage reaches her.

His eyes widened slightly before they narrowed when he saw the faint particles of turquoise in her place before it disappeared.

Akutagawa's dull eyes turned to see Xiao standing behind him and had Kyouka's arm draped over his shoulder, so he could support her up.

"Trying to kill Kyouka for going to the light, not surprising I say." Xiao says smoothly before turned around and placed Kyouka near a wall and propped her against it.

Akutagawa gritted his teeth lightly, "I wouldn't have thought that you would care to save someone who tried to kill you, Xiao." He said with narrowed eyes.

Xiao raised an elegant eyebrow at Akutagawa as he turned back to face the said man. "No, I wouldn't if Kyouka was l assigned a job and her target was me." Xiao responded smoothly.

The adepti soon summoned out his polearm its jade blade glimmered a soft green that painted the ground. He held his spear with his dominant hand.