「 Murder on D Street 」

Disclaimer: I don't own Xiao, Genshin impact, Bungo Stray Dogs. They belong to their rightful owners. I only own the change of the storyline, change of characters and the change of Xiao

Thought or flashback
*action*
Yelling or screaming

 Thought or flashback *action*Yelling or screaming

[3rd P.O.V]

"The Black Lizard...The Armed Detective Agency was attacked by the Port Mafia's military squad the Black Lizard" Atsushi narrated as everyone in the agency were cleaning the whole office.

"But the entire squad was crushed thanks to the battle skills of Kunikida, Yosano and Kenji. That's how powerful the Armed Detective Agency is." Atsushi finished as he picked up some books.

Though... he has yet to witness Xiao's ability and strength. For ability: he feels like Xiao is a little on the downside, but with physical prowess: he feels that Xiao is not in that strong area.

As Atsushi paused on picking up some books, he heard a small clink of a glass marble in a glass bottle.

He saw Ranpo sitting on a desk, holding a soda bottle with the marble he just heard.

"Huh?" Atsushi mumbled as he heard Ranpo ask, "Hey, Xiao. A challenge for you-- do you think you can take the marble out of this bottle?"

The said person that was busy sweeping up the glass and stray bullets. Xiao paused at what he was doing and looked at Ranpo.

Hearing the question made Atsushi turn his head towards Ranpo and Xiao.

"Is this what all humans do? *sighs* Ask for help for such a useless object." Xiao muttered as he took the bottle and went towards the kitchen in the agency.

Marble? Really? Atsushi thought with deadpanned look

In the kitchen, Xiao summoned his polearm to crack the glass bottle open. He then used the sharp tip of the jade blade to lightly tap the glass bottle.

With a few taps, a satisfying crack could be heard, Xiao looked at the broken shards as the contents rolled out with a blank look.

He grabbed the marble as he used the handle of his polearm to sweep the glass shards in a nearby trash can.

With that done, Xiao's polearm dematerialized with golden particles.

Xiao came back with the marble in hand and held it out to Ranpo, with the look of slight irritation printed on his face.

"Is this the thing you wanted?" Xiao grumbled as the marble was still in his hand. "Mm-hmm." Ranpo hummed in affirmation as he took the marble from the adepti's hand.

"Mnnnh." Atsushi groaned as he sweat dropped at this. "Marbles are lovely, aren't they?" Ranpo asked out of the blue.

Hoping to stir up a conversation with Xiao, since he wants to try and get Xiao to be more talkative.