「Love for the Disease Called Ideals」

Disclaimer: I don't own Xiao, Genshin impact, Bungo Stray Dogs. They belong to their rightful owners. I only own the change of the storyline, change of characters and the change of Xiao

Thought or flashback
*action*
Yelling or screaming

 Thought or flashback *action*Yelling or screaming

[3rd P.O.V]

"Azure Messenger Bomb Threat Incident First Investigation Meeting Agency Conference Room."

The President held a meeting immediately after Kunikida informed him about the request from the Azure Messenger. Some of the members attended, but not all.

The siblings weren't there since they're still in rehab from their encounter with Akutagawa. Dazai was not there as usual, and Xiao was surprisingly not there.

Kunikida was informing the members that came to the meeting about the mission, "a mysterious criminal group is threatening to detonate a bomb somewhere in the city. Not only that, but they've also launched a smear campaign against our agency."

The members who are in the room were Kenji, Yosano, Atsushi, Haruno and the President. All sitting down other than Haruno, paying attention to the meeting. The butterfly clipped woman held a clipboard with a sigh.

"Sounds like we're caught between a rock and a hard place. Do you have any helpful information on where the bomb might be?" She asked placing the clipboard down, showing the mission details.

Kunikida was standing in the front of the table and behind him was a white board with the pictures of the places from the mission yesterday.

The abandoned hospital, the victims trapped in the cube-like prison and lastly... the place where the bomb happened a few years ago.

"Not much. Right now, all we have to go on is the message left by the perpetrator. Here it is..." Kunikida informed as he read the message out loud.

""Greetings, I hope the Armed Detective Agency and its members are faring well. Forgive my impudence, but I have placed a bomb capable of causing mass destruction in a certain location here in Yokohama. Since you claim to be an agency aimed at securing public safety, I request you locate and disarm the bomb as soon as you can. You only have until sundown. I wish you the best of luck. I have full faith in your abilities. Respectfully, the Azure Messenger.""

"A strange signature. Who is the Azure Messenger?" Fukuzawa asked as Kunikida replied, "we don't know, yet."

"This bomb could ruin us. It's rigged to specifically to make our team look bad, not only that, but he's also setting us up so that if we fail his challenge everyone will hold us responsible for the damages instead of them." Yosano spoke as she briefly closed her eyes, before opening them.

"Our failure to stop the attack would spread like wildfire." The purple haired woman said with lightly narrowed eyes.

"The bomb could be anywhere. The office staff has been scouring the city for it. But there are too many possibilities." Haruno points out as her face was serious, but her eyes showed she was worried as well.