「The Azure Messenger」

Disclaimer: I don't own Xiao, Genshin impact, Bungo Stray Dogs. They belong to their rightful owners. I only own the change of the storyline, change of characters and the change of Xiao

Thought or flashback
*action*
Yelling or screaming

(A/n: Hey guys, I sincerely apologize about how long it took me to post this

[3rd P.O.V]

Kunikida was in the elevator going up to the agency. As he walked towards the door, he looked down at his watch to check the time.

I've arrived a whole ten seconds early. My name is Doppo Kunikida. I'm an idealist at heart, and pragmatist in pursuit of those ideals Kunikida thought as he looked forward. "It's time."

He opened the door with his one hand as his other was in his pocket, "good morning, everyone." That was until a panicked Atsushi came up very close to his face.

"Please help us, Mr. Kunikida!" Atsushi exclaims hastily as the door to the agency closed. "What is it this time?" Kunikida asked in tired tone with both hands in his pockets.

He didn't feel like dealing with any chaos this early in the morning.

Atsushi's eyebrow twitched as he had some sweat accumulating on his face, along with concern in his eyes. "I-It's Mr. Dazai and Xiao... Look at him and what he did to Xiao!" His face turned towards the said two men.

On a desk, Dazai's figure was standing over someone and had a shadow covering his face. He had red eyes of sorts and looked... dazed while swaying slowly.

When Kunikida squinted his eyes, he saw the body of Xiao draped over the desk below Dazai. Xiao was clearly not amused by this whatsoever.

The said man was just mentally tired, he had to be dragged into another one of Dazai's suicide attempts.

"Aaahhhhhh!! Kunikida..." Dazai said with a crazed look while pointing at nothing beside him. His eyes were... enlarged?

"It's an emergency!" Dazai exclaims happily while also placing a foot on Xiao's head, who was just staring blankly at nothingness.

His arms were draped over the desk as his paperwork was underneath his body.

"Just look at this!!" Dazai continued to point at nothing, and Atsushi pushed Kunikida forward. They were at least 4-6 feet away from the crazed man.

Atsushi sweat dropped at this as he hid behind Kunikida, who had a bored look. "Look at what?"

"It's right here, silly!" Dazai gestures at the same thing, quite comically and his face became a little more... deranged.

"The only thing I see is your stupid face." Kunikida says bluntly as Dazai just laughed a bit.

"It's here! I've finally arrived! I can see the pearly gates and everything!" The crazed man raised his hands to gaze around the agency.