「Part 1: The Beauty Is Quiet Like a Stone Statue」

Disclaimer: I don't own Xiao, Genshin impact, Bungo Stray Dogs. They belong to their rightful owners. I only own the change of the storyline, change of characters and the change of Xiao

Thought or flashback
*action*
Yelling or screaming

 Thought or flashback *action*Yelling or screaming

[3rd P.O.V]

Yosano managed to a find Atsushi and Kyouka's location after the whole incident on the train. She was greeted with a passed-out Atsushi whose wounds were already healed but didn't look like it since the blood was still smeared on him. The water did help wash some of it away at least. Kyouka was sittingi there, not knowing what to do.

After Yosano collected the two she brought them back to the Agency to do a check up on them making sure they don't have any other injuries.

After she was done with Atsushi, she told him to wait outside as she checked up on Kyouka.

Atsushi was waiting outside the infirmary anxiously for Kyouka. He also he was changed out of his tattered clothing.

[In the Infirmary]

Yosano was typing something on her computer which was probably a medical file for Kyouka.

She stopped typing and swiveled her chair to see the sleeping figure of Kyouka resting in one of the beds. Her pigtails were undone, and her hair sprawled over her pillow.

[Outside the Infirmary]

Atsushi was deep in thought as he remembered what happened on the train. He didn't notice Kunikida in front until the said man spoke, "still attracting trouble, are you?"

"Huh?" Atsushi muttered as he looked up and saw Kunikida in front of him.

"That girl is a lost cause. It seems her roots as a heartless assassin run much deeper than you know." The ideal man informed as Atsushi remembered his fight with Kyouka's ability.

"She's taken out entire organizations, using her paper eve to trick her targets into lowering their guard. She accomplished too much, too quickly." Kunikida explained in a serious tone with hands in his pockets, "it was only a matter of time before she was caught." He spoke.

"Yeah, but whoever was taking advantage of her ability is the one to blame!" Atsushi defended as that made Kunikida narrow his eyes a little.

"These gifts don't necessarily bring happiness to their wielders. You should know better than most." The blond pointed out bluntly making the tiger look down. Knowing Kunikida was right.

"Then Xiao... what do you know about his ability, Kunikida?" Atsushi asked as that question was completely irrelevant to the situation.

Moreover, Kunikida decided to ignore that as he closed his eyes briefly before opening them and looked at the tiger.

"Xiao isn't someone who relies on his ability, but he does when necessary. However, whenever he uses his ability, a mask appears and from what I've seen, he decides if he wants to use it or not. Most of the time he doesn't use the mask." He informed as that made Atsushi's eyes to widen.

↳ 𝖠𝖽𝖾𝗉𝗍𝗂 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖣𝖾𝗍𝖾𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗏𝖾𝗌On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara