「Xiao's relationships with the ADA and a hint on how he met them」

(A/n: This will contain the ADA members and in the Dark Era will have the Port Mafia side

(A/n: This will contain the ADA members and in the Dark Era will have the Port Mafia side. In the recent book I published, there will be onehsots on how how Xiao met the members. You're welcome to request anything there and I'll do my best to do all of them.

_____________________________

↳ 𝗔𝗿𝗺𝗲𝗱 𝗗𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗔𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗰𝘆

Dazai- His relationship with Xiao is an older brother figure. Dazai, being the annoying, yet protective older brother. The brunette always or tries to drag Xiao in his shenanigans much to the adepti's demise. In Xiao's voice line for Dazai, the bandaged man always gives some sort of affection. It goes from giving head pats and sometimes, if the brunette is lucky enough that Xiao is in a exceptionally good mood, he'll be able to give the adepti a side hug. How they met is still a mystery.

————————

Kunikida- Like Dazai, his relationship with Xiao is an older brother figure. Kunikida being the strict, diligent and protective older brother. The ideal man, unlike the brunette, never drags Xiao into any shenanigans. He more so likes to try and get Xiao out of it. Kunikida also tells the adepti Dazai is a horrible role model. In Xiao's voice line for Kunikida, the ideal man was tolerable enough for Xiao to get along with. Though, unlike bandaged man, the blond gives Xiao a nod or sometimes a pat on the head. How they met was after Dazai passed the entrance exam and worked in the Agency for at least a week.

————————

Yosano- Her relationship with Xiao is an older sister figure. Yosano being the cool, stern, protective and girlboss older sister. The doctor got the role in the Agency: "The Great Fashionista of the ADA" since she always got Xiao the best clothes in the adepti's taste. In Xiao's voice line for Yosano, was the one who helps with his fashion. She received the role (well, more like self-proclaimed) after she saw what fashion Dazai picked out for Xiao. Her protective side shows whenever she and Xiao go on missions. The doctor keeps an eye out for the adepti encase he gets hurt, of course, she can't always do that. How they met was when Dazai was dramatically yelling in the office on how Xiao is dying (this was after the adepti joined) even though it was just a small simple cut.

————————

Ranpo- His relationship with Xiao is a mentor/uncle figure. Ranpo being the boastful, snack obsessed and chill mentor/uncle figure. The detective is mainly Xiao's partner when assigned on missions (Not really though) together since he wants to show Xiao what a true detective is.  The detective is mostly chill whenever he's with Xiao since he wants to show a good example of being a mentor. Additionally, he also uses Xiao as a what he calls a "Snack Wallet." In Xiao's voice line for Ranpo the adepti thinks the detective doesn't know he's an adepti yet, Ranpo already had a feeling he was an adepti. How they met was when the President specifically assigned him and Xiao on a mission.

————————

Fukuzawa- His relationship with Xiao is a father figure. Fukuzawa being the calm, protective and caring father figure. The president is usually the one that checks on Xiao's health (other than Kunikida) since he seems to notice how the adepti looked tired and slightly malnourished (even though Xiao doesn't need food). The president is very calm whenever he has to resolve an argument from Xiao and Dazai. It never gets violent but the adepti will throw hands if the brunette decides to push his buttons (Like a certain hat man-). In Xiao's voice line for Fukuzawa the adepti sometimes sees Morax in Fukuzawa, and that makes Xiao's loyalty to the ADA even stronger. Along with him protecting the president. How they met was when the adepti's entrance exam was about saving the president from an assassination.

————————

Kenji- His relationship with Xiao is a younger brother figure. Kenji being the kind, helpful and optimistic younger brother figure. The blond helps Xiao smile more since he always sees the adepti with a scowl on his face, especially when they're on missions where they have to speak to people for information. In Xiao's voice line for Kenji the adepti did think it was odd that a kid at Kenji's age would join the agency, but he remembered how he was forced into the Archon War at a young age. How they met was when Xiao was assigned to watch after him after he joined.

————————

Tanizaki- His relationship with Xiao is not as close as the others, but he found himself as the third older brother figure. Tanizaki being the playful, funny and slightly protective older brother figure. The snow user does show some protectiveness for Xiao since he sees the adepti as his own younger brother. It shows whenever Xiao could be in danger. In Xiao's voice line for Tanizaki, the teal haired man tries to give the snow user confidence, but it's sometimes viewed as harsh complements. How they met was when Tanizaki noticed teal hair coming through the Agency's entrance and thought Xiao was a client or a young teen who lost his parents.

————————

Atsushi- His relationship with Xiao is the fourth older brother figure. Atsushi being the worried, kind and compassionate older brother. The tiger gets extremely worried whenever Xiao gets dragged into  Dazai's shenanigans, especially durning the time when Dazai was high on mushrooms. He also wonders why the adepti gets twice the amount of work then the others until he realized that it was also Dazai's paperwork. In Xiao's voice line for Atsushi, the adepti does get annoyed by the tigers' constant worry, but even though he won't admit it out loud, he does like how Atsushi isn't the only one who cares for him. How they met is not hard to remember especially for Atsushi.

————————

Kyouka- Even though they just met she feels like Xiao is her older brother figure, so she thinks she should be his younger sister figure. Kyouka being the blank, calm and happy younger sister figure. The demon snow user feels safe around Xiao, like she feels a protective brother aura from the adepti. She doesn't have a voice line from Xiao but how they met is something Kyouka couldn't forget. Especially since it involved crepes.

————————

Naomi- Her relationship with Xiao is... an odd one but she's the second older sister figure. Naomi being the sly, funny and happy older sister figure. She does help Xiao with baking desserts from different variety, and since the adepti doesn't eat them Naomi and Ranpo eat them. The black-haired girl does act sly whenever she sneaks up on Xiao to scare him, but it backfires and the adepti scares Naomi. In Xiao's voice line for the Tanizaki's sibling the adepti doesn't really like her antics but he does help her whenever she goes shopping and he pays.

——————————————-