「 One shot: Sick Day 」

Disclaimer: I don't own Xiao, Genshin impact, Bungo Stray Dogs. They belong to their rightful owners. I only own the change of the storyline, change of characters and the change of Xiao

Thought or flashback
*action*
Yelling or screaming

(A/n: I know that Adepti's don't get sick, I'm doing it for the sake of the chapter

(A/n: I know that Adepti's don't get sick, I'm doing it for the sake of the chapter. I also apologize if this oneshot is very bad, this is my time writing one.)

[3rd P.O.V]

After the case on the murder on D street, Xiao got a disappearance case the next day; about dealing with a possibility of an ability user behind the disappearance.

It was currently morning and Xiao was getting the information about the case from Kunikida in the president's office.

Since, Kunikida didn't want Dazai to trail behind Xiao and stalk him.

Definitely older brother overprotective instincts.

"Okay, here is the information on the case you are assigned" Kunikida informed as he gave Xiao the sheet.

Xiao nodded as he read the information, though while he was looking it over, he was a little shocked that Kunikida is actually letting him do a mission by himself.

Since all the missions he has done was either with someone from the agency or with Kunikida or Dazai.

With Xiao reading the information, Kunikida felt unease about sending Xiao on this mission.

What if he gets hurt? What if he gets lost? What if he meets Dazai while on the job and Dazai does something stupid? What if he gets mistaken as a child and get taken away?

With all those thoughts clouding Kunikida's mind, he didn't notice that Xiao was already out the room.

As soon as Xiao finished reading the information, he was about to head out until he was stopped by Atsushi.

"Hey, Xiao, where are you going?" Atsushi asked as he was holding a stack of paper to place in the printer.

"Oh, Atsushi, I'm just about to head to on a case" Xiao informed as Atsushi nodded. "I wish you luck!" Atsushi replied with a bright smile, seeing this made Xiao just smile faintly.

"Hm, well, before I go, I want to tell you something" Xiao informed with crossed arms as Atsushi was confused.

"If you need me, call out my name. Adeptus Xiao" And with that, Xiao walked away and soon disappeared as he opened the door of the Agency and walked out.

Atsushi stood there, confused about when Xiao said "Adeptus" and was wondering what it meant. But it made Atsushi smile warmly that Xiao was worried about him.

_____________________________

Xiao finished his mission and it was late in the afternoon. He was currently telling the police about the criminal behind the disappearance, and informed where the criminal was.