「Part 2: Someday in a Room with a Seaside View」

Disclaimer: I don't own Xiao, Genshin impact, Bungo Stray Dogs. They belong to their rightful owners. I only own the change of the storyline, change of characters and the change of Xiao

Thought or flashback
*action*
Yelling or screaming

 Thought or flashback *action*Yelling or screaming

[3rd P.O.V]

The sound of gunfire reverberates throughout the art museum and the late evening light cascading through the windows.

The cause of the sound is the continuous and fierce noise from the firefight between the Port Mafia members and the Mimic soldiers.

Focused on the soldiers in front of them, several Port Mafia members are ambushed from behind by two shooters on a higher platform.

In the very next moment, however, pitch-black blades break through the floor under the shooters and rip through their bodies. Dark crimson blood dripped down the pitch-black blades

At the entrance below their position, and on the other end of the ability is Akutagawa slowly treading along.

Unfazed by the situation, two Mimic soldiers in front of him aimed their guns and fired at him. Without a moment of hesitation.

However, none of the bullets hit Akutagawa but the bullets collided with a glowing red wall and stopped short.

Seeing this caused the Mimic soldiers to gasp.

"Guns are the weapons of fools." Akutagawa remarks calmly as his coat transforms once again.

The blades reappear, dark as night,
mercilessly cutting the Mimic soldiers down in their futile attempt to escape.

Akutagawa retracted his ability with an unamused expression, his hand in his black coat with eyes closed.

"Not even worth my time." Akutagawa states to himself, thinking it was only the Mimic soldiers.

"So, you're the one they speak of, the gifted one in black." A quiet, unfamiliar voice fills the air as Akutagawa returns his coat back to normal.

Opening his eyes Akutagawa turned to where the voice came from and saw a man clad in the same ragged cloak the Mimic soldiers wear.

He walked down the steps of the museum towards him in a steady paced manner.

"Who are you?" Akutagawa questions, wanting to get information about the cloaked man.

Akutagawa's guard was up as the man jumps the rest of the way down to where the rashomoun user is before answering his question.

"You may call me Gide. I am the leader of Minic."

The cloaked man pushed the hoodie that covered his face back, showing a man who looked to be middle age with red eyes and long white hair tied into a low ponytail.