「Xiao's info: Dark Era」

(A/n: I edited the ability part (due to it being not really detailed). For the rest of the info, some will stay the same with minor changes or have big ones.

[Xiao]

Appearance: has dark medium-length hair with teal undertones, swept back and with two longer locks to frame his face. He has pale skin, golden irises with cat-slit pupils, and his eyes have red eyeliner. He also has faint eye bags. A purple diamond marking on his forehead, and a green tattoo around his right arm. Seen mostly with a frown.

Clothes: A dark navy grey blue suit vest over the white dress shirt, dark navy grey blue tie, black suit pants,  black leather belt with a silver buckle, black dress shoes, a black trench coat that reaches to his thighs (he has the trench coat ove...

black leather belt with a silver buckle, black dress shoes, a black trench coat that reaches to his thighs (he has the trench coat over his shoulders like Chuuya), black fingerless gloves and his Yaksha mask on the back of his right hip.

Relatives/Relationships: Dazai (partner for some missions and somewhat of a friend) Chuuya (partner for missions at times and friend) and Akutagawa (half subordinate)

(There will be a chapter (like the ADA one) that'll mentioned Xiao's other relationships with the Port Mafia members (all are platonic besides one)

Occupation: Port Mafia: Head of Command Unit (present) and Adepti (present)

Hair color: teal

Age: 17 (physically) 2,000+ years (mentally)

(Xiao is a Adepti, he just doesn't make that present and he does have a healing ability (though not true in lore) it heals effectively, and how fast Xiao wants it and he's able to regenerate any part of his body)

Gender: Male

Birthday: April 17th

Eye color: golden irises with cat-slit pupils

Height: 5'2ft

Personality: reserved demeanor, strict, come off as distant and intimidating, composed, kindhearted on the inside, protective to the people he cares about, intelligent, blank, blunt, cold and aloof

Likes/tolerates: Almond Tofu, Chuuya, tea, reading, training, eating snow and Akutagawa

Dislikes/annoyed: foods other than Almond Tofu, dumplings, when Dazai does his suicide, the amount of paperwork and Mori

Ability: Bane of All Evil- enhances one's strength and jumping power greatly. While using the ability the user can manipulate the wind, create powerful wind gusts with the help of ones Polearm. The user can also create craters by plunging down from high altitudes or by just jumping high with the polearm.

User effects/downsides: If the user uses their mask, which holds the true potential of one's ability it'll have consequences if used for a long period of time. The downside is that the mask will physically and mentally damage the user. For the physical, the user will get gash marks around their body, depending how long the mask is on the deeper the gashes are. The mental part is that the user remembers their deepest regret, what they fear, what they hate, and it forms into the person they fear while it downgrades the user's mentality.

(I know that this isn't really the downsides and abilities of Xiao, but he needed to do this to hide his true power)

Weapon: Polearm

(He can summon his Polearm at will or whenever he needs it)