First woman I ever loved (V.d.a)

Those beautiful blue eyes stared into mine, as so many times before. I couldn't help myself to just admire her facial features. My fingers stroke along her cheek, down to her perfectly shaped lips. She kissed them gently.
She smiled and closed her eyes.

God, I loved when she smiled.

This woman was a one of a kind. I couldn't believe that I was the one to call her mine.

Ever since I saw her for the first time, gently stroking her finger over the bass strings, as she felt the rhythm with all of her body, I knew she was the one. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. And then, at the concert in London two years ago, she met my eyes and after that day we'd been together. I moved with her to Rome and left everything and everyone behind. That was my best decision ever.
I never regretted that, and waking up with her beautiful body next to me, made it all clear that she was all I ever wanted.

Vic opened her eyes and put her head down on my chest and cuddled up to my body. Our warm bodies together where the perfect match. I held her in my arms, and were still not fully awake, even though it was closer to diner than breakfast.
We had been cuddling the whole morning, but we hadn't planned anything for the day, so none of us cared to get out of the bed.

One of my hands played with her hair and I fingered with one of her blond hair strings. I gently stroke her back with my other hand. She seemed to enjoy it, because she squeezed me a bit harder to pull my body closer to hers.
I kissed her head and she mumbled something in between my naked breasts.

What? I said as a bright smile appeared on my face.

I love these titties, she repeated and gave me a soft kiss on each of them. I smiled.

I know you do, I smirked. And they are only for you my love. I could feel her smirking.

A light wind breeze made the curtain move a bit, as we forgot to close the window last night. I was more awake by now and realized that maybe we should eat something.
I tried to get out of Vics grip around me, to get out of the bed and make breakfast. She clinched on to me, as if I was some part she couldn't be without.

Don't go! She whined at me, as she tried to drag me back to bed. I shook my head at her silly behavior and tangled me loose from her arms. She looked at me with a grumpy face, trying to be mad at me and crossed her arms over her chest.

You haven't eaten anything since yesterday, I'm gonna make you some waffles, I told her and could glimpse a smile in her face, knowing it was her favorite. I took her hands in mine and kissed them lightly before I turned around to get some clothes. I could feel her stare in my back. She was totally checking me out. I smirked.

You like what you see? I asked her as I grabbed a big t-shirt to cover my body. I turned around to face her and saw her biting her lower lip.

Very much, she mumbled. I knew she was horny, so I swung my hips a bit more when I walked to the window, just to tease her. Her gaze followed my every move and I closed the window, before I left her alone in our room with a smirk.

Little time skip

The waffles were almost done when I suddenly felt arms wrapping around my waist. I smiled and turned around to kiss Vic's lips. I was a little bit taller than her, so she needed to stand on her tippy toes to reach my lips.

Don't ever leave me like that in the bed alone ever again after a show like that, she said and lightly squeezed my butt. You're gonna regret it later, she winked. It smells delicious in here though, she said softly.

I know. It's because you didn't touch it, I smirked to tease her. We both knew she was a horrible chef, so she just put her tongue out at me.

She helped me set the table and we sat down on each side of the table, facing each other. Vic took a bite of the first waffle and groaned.
I smiled.

Does it taste good? I asked her and laughed.

Mhm, she mumbled with her mouth full. Almost as good as you do, she smirked. I choked on my waffle and blushed. She looked proud of herself and burst out into laughter.

After Vic had caught her breath and I had been taken away the dirty plates she looked at me with puppy eyes.

Pleeeease can we go shopping today? She asked me.

Sure, I told her. I need to get ready first but we can go after that, I smiled and went to hug her. She smiled with her whole face.

Oh god. I would drown in those eyes sometime, I thought to myself when I left the room.

I grabbed the black eyeshadow and the eyeliner on the table in front of me. Vic had already picked out both the outfit for herself and me.

Y/n?

Yeah? I looked at her.

You know you are the first woman I ever loved, she said and looked at me. I smiled at her. She was so cute, I was gonna die.

And I hope to be the last, I told her and smiled.

Can you do my makeup, she begged.

I smirked and separated my legs so she could sit on my lap. I could feel her warm breath stroking against my face when I put the eyeliner on her eyelids. Her hands rested on my thighs, and suddenly I could feel her moving them higher up. She smirked, still with her eyes closed.
I knew she was teasing me for what happened before, but I couldn't handle her touch. I gasped when she went even higher up on my thighs. I could feel the wetness between my legs embracing me.
Suddenly she just stopped and stood up from my lap like if nothing happened.

What the fuck Vic! I said annoyed.

She smirked at me.

It's called payback darling, she winked at me. Are you coming or not? She asked, already waiting for me, so we could leave the house.

I sighed and put on the tight black skirt that she picked out for me.

It was short. Like really short.

God, she wanted me to suffer.

I went after her. She is so gonna regret this when we're coming home, I thought to myself and smirked.