*Shower (T.r)

"You guys stink, you know that?" Damiano said and wrinkled his nose, as he threw himself on the couch in the house.

"NOT THE COUCH DAMIANO!" Ethan yelled at him, as he ran towards him to drag him up from the couch.
The reason was because Damiano was still wearing his wet swinging trunks and his hair was dripping water everywhere.

We all had been at the beach for the day and he and Vic had been splashing water at each other, like they were two children in the water. Ethan, who was the one who wanted to make sure everyone got there and home safely, had laid down on a blanket with a book, and watched us from time to time.

I was standing next to Thomas and he looked at me and giggled at the words Damiano had told us.
We were both covered in mud. Our faces were really dirty, and I understood that the smell came from us.

Thomas had thought it was a good idea to start a mud war out of the sand that had just been soaked down by the waves of the water. He had thrown a large lump of clay directly to my face, and I was quick to get my revenge.

But now we stood in the house, in front of our friends, and laughed hysterically at how we both looked. My boyfriend grabbed my waist and pulled me close to his muddy chest.

"AAAHH! THOMAS STOP IT!" I screamed, hitting his back with my hands, trying to get out of grip.

"Hey! You're already dirty, so this can't hurt!" Thomas giggled and squeezed me harder before he let go of me. I tried to give him an angry look, but failed totally.

"Even though I never thought I would say this, I have to agree with Damiano. You guys should take a shower." Vic said and looked disgusted at me and Thomas.

"Oh my god! Vic thinks I know the best! I feel flattered." Damiano said, and dramatically put the back of his hand on his forehead, like if he was about to faint.

"Don't get to exited." Vic told him and rolled her eyes in annoyance.

I smiled at my friends, who acted like siblings, before I took Thomas hand to go up the stairs. Thomas bent forward to kiss me on my lips before he was about to wait for me in his room, but I pushed him away.

"We have time for that later when we're clean." I told him and touched his nose with my fingertips, before I turned around to step into the bathroom. I could see he was giving me an irritated look from behind as he crossed his arms over his bare chest.

I laughed to myself when I closed the door behind me. I went up to the mirror, and didn't even recognize myself. My hair, that was set up in a ponytail on my head, were full of brown clay. And my green eyes really popped out because they were framed in my face with some dried mud. I really looked funny.

I carefully slipped out of my bikini, and put the parts of it in the sink. I walked up to the shower and put it on. The hot steam flowed up against the ceiling and I could feel my body relax under the hot water that rinsed it. My fingers slipped through my now soaking wet brown hair and I started to massaged my scalp.

The mud on my body mixed with the water and poured down along my body. The mud came off easily, and I was soon free from the cloudy water.

My eyes were closed and I was lost in my own thoughts, when I suddenly felt some strong arms embrace me, gently pulling me into a hug from behind.