*Distraction pt.2 (D.d)

Not so fast. Now it's your turn to suffer, Damiano stared into my eyes.

Damiano stood up from his chair and pulled me closer. My bare stomach felt his warm chest under his see through shirt, as he put his arm around my back. My breathing got heavier, and I knew he liked to be the one in charge. The fact that he was butt naked from his waist and bellow, didn't make things easier for me. Our lips were so close. I wanted him to close the gap between us, but he pulled away his head when I tried.

"Not so fast princess, who's the desperate one now?, he said and smirked. He loosened his grip around me and pointed at the kitchen counter."Sit", he commanded.

I broke our eye contact, and turned my back to him as I walked towards the counter. He followed me from behind and checked me out, as he walked in my steps. He was still a bit hard from my teasing before, and I knew I was going to suffer, just like he told me. I turned around and prepared to jump up on the counter, but I didn't had time. His hands had already gripped my thighs, and he smoothly lifted me up on it.

He took a step away from me and just looked at me. I couldn't tell what he was thinking.

"Why are you always stealing my clothes?", he asked with a stone face and looked down at the joggers I was wearing. His pants.

"Because they are a lot more comfortable than mine." I said and rolled my eyes at him.

"Well, they don't suit you." He quickly pulled them off of my legs and threw them on the floor, leaving me in my lace underwear. "Much better." Damiano smirked at me.

He was standing so close to me, that our bodies touched again. He lifted my leg and started to gently caress my skin in a line upwards with his fingers, starting just about my foot and continued along my leg, up to my hip. I bet he felt my shivering body from his touch.

I took my chance and locked my legs around his torso, as I pulled my arms around his neck. Without hesitation, he got out off my grip and shook his head at me.

"Not yet. And I'm the one in charge here." Damiano told me. I saw he tried to make it hard for me, even though I saw that his eyes were full off desire after my bold move.

He gripped my wrists and pushed them down on the counter, as he stared into my eyes, making me wanna beg him to do something. He slowly moved his lips closer to mine and I felt him breathing on them for a while, before he decided far to slow to connect our lips into a soft kiss. His lips gently brushed over mine and I tried to slip my tongue into his mouth, because I couldn't wait for him anymore.

Damiano pulled away from the kiss, making me let out an irritated groan. He sighed.

"Didn't you understand? I'm the one in charge." He whispered like a snake, and grabbed my head to once again connect our lips. He caught me off guard.

The kiss quickly turned into a heated make out session. I gabbed onto his neck with my arms, as his fingers were deeply buried in my long hair. I let him enter my mouth with his tongue to explore it, and let him take the lead. We only broke apart to catch our breaths for a second, before we hungrily connected our lips again.

I felt Damiano's fingers left my hair, to slide down on my back. He easily released me from my black lace bra, and slowly helped me get out of it. He threw it on the floor, next to the joggers I was wearing before. I was now fully exposed in front of him, like many times before.